Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Wanna Get High||2:54|
|2||I Ain't Goin' Out Like That||4:27|
|3||Insane In The Brain||3:29|
|4||When The Sh-- Goes Down||3:08|
|5||Lick A Shot||3:23|
|6||Cock The Hammer||4:25|
|8||3 Lil' Putos||3:40|
|10||Hits From The Bong||2:40|
|11||What Go Around Come Around, Kid||3:42|
|12||A To The K||3:27|
|13||Hand On The Glock||3:32|
|14||Break 'Em Off Some||2:44|
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Produced For – Soul Assassins
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Made By – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Baby Monster Studios
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 4 Recording
- Mixed At – Studio 4 Recording
- Recorded At – 38 Fresh
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Arranged By – D.J. Muggs*
- Art Direction – Pawn Shop Press
- Concept By, Design – Dante Ariola, Jay Papke
- Design [Logo] – Pawn Shop Press
- Engineer – Jason Roberts
- Engineer [Additional] – Andy "Funky Drummer" Kravitz*, Chris Shaw, Jon Gamble*, Manuel Lecuona*
- Executive-producer – Chris Schwartz, D.J. Muggs*, Joe "The Butcher" Nicolo
- Mixed By – D.J. Muggs*, Joe "The Butcher" Nicolo
- Photography By – Anthony Artiaga
- Producer – D.J. Muggs* (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
- Written-By – L. Muggerud*, L. Freese*, S. Reyes* (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
Mixed at Studio 4 Recording, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Produced, arranged and mixed for The Soul Assassins.
"I Ain't Goin' Out Like That" produced for Beat Down Productions.
Track 2, "I Ain't Goin' Out Like That" contains elements from "The Wizard" (Iommi/Butler/Ward/Osborne), performed by Black Sabbath.
Track 4, "When The Sh-- Goes Down" contains elements from "Deep Gully" (Dickens), performed by The Outlaw Blues Band.
Track 8, "3 Lil' Putos", contains elements from "Ode To Billy Joe" (Bobby Gentry), performed by Lou Donaldson and from "The Pee Is Still Free" (Parker), performed by Boogie Down Productions.
Track 10, "Hits From The Bong", contains elements from "Son Of A Preacher Man" (Hurley/Wilkins), performed by Dusty Springfield.
Track 11, "What Go Around Come Around, Kid", contains elements from "Get Out Of My Life" (Toussaint), performed by Grassella Oliphant Quartette.
Track 14, "Break 'Em Off Some", contains elements from "Money In The Pocket" (Zawinul), performed by Joe Zawinul.
Inside booklet has 19 sentences about cannabis.
NO.1 IN USA
'Insane In The Brain' 'When The Ship Goes Down' 'AIn't Going Out Like That' and the never before available 'A To The K' and 'Hand On The Glock'
© 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099747 407529
- Matrix / Runout: 01-474075-10 34 [DADC Austria logo]
- Matrix / Runout (stamped): A5
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 946C
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other: CDC
- Other: CX
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 791
- Other (Manufacturing Code): 01-474075-10
- Other (inner mould ring): *
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|C2 53931||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (2xLP, Album)||Ruffhouse Records, Columbia||C2 53931||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|474075 5||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (CD, Album, RE, S/Edition, Bla)||Columbia||474075 5||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|88765493481||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (2xLP, Album, RE, Ltd, Num, 180)||Ruffhouse Records, Columbia, Legacy||88765493481||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|CK 53931||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (CD, Album, RP)||Columbia, Ruffhouse Records||CK 53931||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CCK 57269||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (Radio Version) (CD, Album)||Ruffhouse Records, Columbia||CCK 57269||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|