Tracklist Hide Credits
- Accordion, Organ, Fortepiano – Martin Bennebo*
- Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Clarinet – Karen Duelund Guastavino
- Cello – Tomasz Pokrzywiński
- Contrabass, Electric Bass, Vocals – Marie Louise von Bülow*
- Design – Marcin Szmidt
- Drums, Electronic Drums, Bells, Guitalele – Troels Drasbeck
- Edited By – Marie Louise von Bülow*, Troels Drasbeck
- Electric Guitar, Saw – Hans Find Moeller*
- Illustration – Paweł Zawiślak
- Management [Arte Dei Suonatori] – Ewa Golińska*
- Management [Czesław Śpiewa] – Przemek Chłąd*
- Mastered By – Morten Bue
- Mixed By – Bjarke Slot
- Producer – Czesław Mozil, Marie Louise von Bülow*, Troels Drasbeck
- Recorded By – Filip Kuncewicz, Łukasz Olejarczyk
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bartek Magdoń
- Tenor Vocals [Quasi Tenor], Accordion, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Czesław Mozil
- Trumpet, Tuba, Trombone, Other [Parówka] – Jakob Munek Mortensen*
- Viola – Anna Nowak-Pokrzywińska
- Viola, Violin – Ewa Golińska*
- Violin – Aureliusz Goliński*, Małgorzata Malke
Strings in track 2 are based on "Preludium" from the 5th scene of "Fairy Queen" by Henry Purcell.
Strings in track 3 are inspired by first part of "Spring" by Antonio Vivaldi.
Strings in track 5 are inspired by "Preludium" from "Suite No. 1 in G major" by Johann Sebastian Bach.
Strings in track 6 are inspired by melody of a chant "O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden".
Strings in track 7 are inspired by "Chaconne" by Henry Purcell.
Strings in track 9 - "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme" by Johann Sebastian Bach.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5902643880023
- Matrix / Runout: 2100006690996 www.mystic.pl
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI UU015
- Rights Society: ZAiKS