|–D'Indy*, Aldo Ciccolini, Orchestre De Paris Conducted By Serge Baudo||Symphony On A French Mountain Song, Op. 25|
|A1||–||1st Movement: Assez Lent - Modérement Animé|
|A2||–||2nd Movement: Assez Modéré, Mais Sans Lenteur|
|A3||–||3rd Movement: Animé|
|–Saint-Saëns*, Aldo Ciccolini, Orchestre De Paris Conducted By Serge Baudo||Piano Concerto No. 5 In F Major, Op. 103 ("Egyptian")|
|B1||–||1st Movement: Allegro Moderato|
|B2||–||2nd Movement: Andante|
|B3||–||3rd Movement: Finale (Molto Moderato)|
- Composed By – Saint-Saëns* (tracks: B1 to B3), D'Indy* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Conductor – Serge Baudo
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Paul Vavasseur
- Orchestra – Orchestre De Paris
- Piano – Aldo Ciccolini
- Producer [Recording Producer] – René Challan
- Sleeve Notes [D'Indy] – Yvonne Tiénot
- Sleeve Notes [Saint-Saëns] – Pierrette Mari
- Red labels with black & white Nipper logo in a box
- Boxed EMI logo at bottom
- Rim text starts with "EMI RECORDS LTD"
- "MADE IN GT BRITAIN" in rim text
- Side 1: "℗ 1976 Pathé Marconi EMI S.A."
- Side 2: "℗ 1971 Pathé Marconi EMI S.A."
- Laminated on front and back
- Top of spine is red
- "File under CLASSICAL: Concerti"
- "℗ 1976 Pathé Marconi EMI"
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd."
- The tracklist on the sleeve swaps sides A and B
- Sleeve notes on back in English only
- ASD 3480 on back of sleeve, spine and labels
- 063 - 14 080Q in a box on back of sleeve
- Labelography code: ER3
- Tracks B1 to B3 (Saint-Saëns) had been previously released in 1971 in a box set with cat# SLS 802
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped - variant 1): 14080 A-1 H 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped - variant 1): 11323 A-2 G D 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped - variant 2): 14080 A-1 G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped - variant 2): 11323 A-2 O 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): 14080A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): 11323A
- Rights Society: Britico
- Other (Garrod & Lofthouse date code on back of sleeve): 7805
- Other (On back of sleeve, above cat#): oc