|1||–Eric Aldéa||01 (Violatus)||5:11|
|3||–Thomas Belhom||Twice Around The Harbor||1:17|
|4||–Thomas Belhom||Web's Voodoo||1:55|
|6||–Thomas Belhom||Who's Big||4:44|
|7||–The Married Monk||Handsome||1:50|
|8||–Dominique Petitgand / Programme||Etat Liquide / Mon Geste||2:42|
|9||–Dominique Petitgand / Julien Ribot||La Rosée / Fille Nº 70||1:29|
|10||–I N Fused||Earmuff||0:37|
|12||–The Married Monk||Love Commander||3:50|
|13||–The Digital Intervention||The Last Writes / Coma Idyllique||8:18|
1) To use the catalogue as a material, and build the whole mix in a re-construction style.
2) To be "a live drummer without drumsticks" throughout the whole mix.
3) To take the "mix CD" to a next level, maintaining the "KRUSHness" to the max.
4) To build a story throughout the mix that anyone could visualize by simply listening through the mix.
5) To maintain a vibe that makes even my own head knodding without knowing it.
OuBaPo constraint: Transcription in 64 panels of the Chess Game with opposed Marcel Duchamp to Edouard Verschueren, creator of the Belgian Chess Federation, at the first Inreclub Contest organized in Belgium in 1923.
Each release in the series contains a mix composed of selected tracks from the Ici, d'ailleurs & 0101 catalogues (OuMuPo) + a 16 pages comic strip (OuBaPo)
OuMuPo stands for: "OUvroir de MUsique POtentielle - Workshop fot Potential Music" and refers to the Oulipo movement in French literature.
OuBaPo stands for: "OUvroir de Bande dessinée POtentielle - Workshop for Potential Comic Strips".
Both the mix and the comic strip obey rules detailed in a charter included in each release's booklet, and other constraints requested by the artists themselves.
Ici, d'ailleurs / 0101 releases used on this OuMuPo record:
Eric Aldéa - Saturno O Cipolla?, Narcophony, Thomas Belhom - Remedios, Bästard - The Acoustic Machine / Complete Recordings 1993/96, The Married Monk - The Belgian Kick, Dominique Petitgand - Le Point De Côté, Programme - Bogue, Julien Ribot & Le Hitoribocchi Orchestra - La Métamorphose De Caspar Dix, I N Fused - Kind Of Clue, The Digital Intervention - Capture
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Master SID Codes): IFPI L039
- Other (Mould SID Codes): IFPI 1287
- Other (Date/Time): 07/02/08 06:56:30 AM
- Matrix / Runout: CA OUMUPO6V2 @
- Rights Society: SACEM