|A3||Ca$h In $eclusion (A Lil' Dirty)|
|B1||With A Cherry On Top|
|B2||Da Cherry Bomb|
|B3||Busine$$ W/ Pleazure|
- Engineer – The ConArtist* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Mixed By – The ConArtist* (tracks: A1 to A4), Oliver "Twist" Mastery (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Producer – DJ Midas (tracks: A1 to B2), Olivertwist (tracks: B3)
- Recorded By – The ConArtist* (tracks: A1 to A4), DJ Nontheless (tracks: B1), Oliver "Twist" Mastery (tracks: B2, B3)
- Scratches – DJ Midas
- Written By – A.B. Barnes (tracks: B1, B3)
- Written-By – C. Harring (tracks: A1, A3)
2B's side was taken from the forthcoming album "The Guiding Light (Shining Through)" by Two B. (later renamed "Endearment" (by Two B. era), and it's available here on Discogs).
They photographed the album cover inside of Leimert Park's famed 5th Street Dick's Jazz Club.
Distributed by Dirty Mo's.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run Out Groove Side A): MIDAS SIDE A
- Matrix / Runout (Run Out Groove Side B): PM SIDE B
- Matrix / Runout: S-50408
- Matrix / Runout: S-50409