Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Manufactured By – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
- Published By – Strictly Rhythm Publishing
- Published By – Kik Da Bass
- Produced For – Kik Da Bass Inc.
All tracks published by Strictly Rhythm Publishing (ASCAP) / Kik Da Bass (ASCAP).
Mastered and pressed at Europadisk, NYC, New York.
(p)(c) 1995 Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
My parents, William and Ruby Jones, my brothers and sisters, my wife LaVette, and my daughter Kamilah. Also, I'd like to thank Spanky for opening my eyes, to the production side of House music, Ron Hardy 4 opening my eyes to what a true House music D.J. is, to Marshall Jefferson for puttin' me on, to Tony Humphries, Larry Flick and Greg Day for looking out when I first came to N.Y. And most of all; I'd like to thank God. "All praises to Allah."
Thaanks to everyone who has produced, mixed, edited, engineered, mastered, manufactured, sold or bought our records. You are Strictly Rhythm.
Track durations and BPM do not appear on the record.
B1: 121 | B2: 123
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7-3218-39992-14
- Rights Society: ASCAP