Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||3 Freaks (Droop-E Remix)
Featuring – Keak Da Sneak, Mistah FAB*, Turf TalkRemix – Droop-EVocals [Additional] – DJ D-SharpWritten-By – C. Williams*, D. Bernstein*
|3||Turf Dancing (Clean Edit)
Featuring – The Animaniaks*, The Federation*Written-By – A. Caldwell*, M. Selmon*, T. Jackson*
|4||Keep Em Close (Clean Edit)
Featuring – NumpWritten-By – D. Perfetto*
Featuring – The Team (4)Written-By – E. Rougeau*, N. Parish*
|6||Turf Dancing (Traxamillion Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – TraxamillionWritten-By – A. Caldwell*, M. Selmon*, T. Jackson*
|7||Dats My Part (Clean Edit)
Featuring – E40*Recorded By [Vocals] – D-Wiz, Droop-EWritten-By – E. Stevens*
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, USA
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Records
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – D-Shot Studio
- Recorded At – San Francisco Soundworks
- Recorded At – 17 Hertz Recording Studio
- Published By – Yolo Boy
- Published By – Mo Wax Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Turf Talk Music
- Record Company – Sick Wid' It Records
- Record Company – 30/30
- Published By – Yellow Twankie Music
- Published By – Your Momma Looks Like A Man Music
- Published By – Momma Dot Muzik
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records
- Published By – Needz Hiz Publishing
- Published By – Ra'nns On Music
- Published By – E-40 Music
- Record Company – BME
- Produced For – Reconstruction Productions
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
Quoting from www.djshadow.com: "Notice: We are aware that Universal Music erroneously included the CLEAN, ie "edited" versions of the album tracks (they should have been 'dirty') featured on the EP. Shadow was apparently livid enough to demand a revised repress, but it's unclear when the corrected version will be ready, or indeed what will happen to the copies that have already been manufactured. Nonetheless, while they are still on our shelves, Shadow asked us to make potential consumers aware of what they're getting."
Tracks 5 and 6 are exclusive, only available on this EP.
All tracks Published by Yolo Boy (ASCAP), administered by Mo'Wax Music Ltd./Universal Music Publishing, and as follow:
Track 1 Published by Turf Talk Music (ASCAP). Turf Talk appears courtesy Sick Wid'It Records/ 30/30.
Track 3 Published by Yellow Twankie Music, and Your Momma Looks Like A Man Music (ASCAP), and Momma Dot Muzik. The Federation appears courtesy Warner Brothers Records.
Track 4 Published by Needz Hiz Publishing.
Track 5 Published by Ra'nns On Music.
Track 6 Published by Yellow Twankie Music, and Your Momma Looks Like A Man Music (ASCAP), and Momma Dot Muzik. The Federation appears courtesy Warner Brothers Records.
Track 7 Published by E-40 Music. E-40 appears courtesy BME/Warner Brothers Records.
Tracks 1, 3, 4, 7 mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Tracks 3 and 6 vocals recorded at D-Shot Studio, Vallejo, Ca., and Soundworks, San Francisco.
Track 4 vocals recorded at Soundworks, San Francisco. Contains a replayed sample of "TaTa (Instrumental)" by Timothy Wilson.
Track 5 vocals recorded at 17 Hertz Recording Studio, Hayward, Ca.
All songs produced for Reconstruction Productions.
℗ & © 2006 Universal Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Distributed by Universal Music Distribution.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 14696 9
- Barcode (String): 602517146969
- Matrix / Runout: B00 083 4702 01!! A EDC MADE IN USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0391
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|B0009194-02||DJ Shadow||Bay Area EP (CD, EP)||Universal Motown||B0009194-02||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|DJSH-006||DJ Shadow||Bay Area EP (12", EP)||Reconstruction Productions||DJSH-006||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|DJSH-006||DJ Shadow||Bay Area EP (12", EP, Num)||Reconstruction Productions||DJSH-006||US||2009||Sell This Version|