- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – DJ Sneak
Tracks B1 and B2 contain at least one sample of "Cherchez La Femme" by Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band.
Release Notes (as printed on the label of both sides):
All tunez produced, arranged & mixed by DJ Sneak
for Tip Toe Productions and Always on the Sneak Tip.
Tip Toe Publishing (ASCAP)
Shoutz to... Johnny D, Lil Louie Vega, Armand Van
Helden, Roger S., DJ Jes, Babypop, Bad Boy Bill,
"Juan" Chi-Town, Cajual Posse, Relief Posse, Bear,
Roy Davis Jr., Gramaphone Crew and to all the
supporters of my Houz Movement.
Release Notes (for track A1, as printed on the label of side A):
Permission granted by West End Records, Inc.
and Sugar Biscuit Music. Special thanks to Ed Kushins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (digits only): 741605163614
- Barcode (as printed): 7 41605-1636-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (side A, handwritten): DT 1636 A
- Matrix / Runout (side A, handwritten): menDs
- Matrix / Runout (side B, handwritten): DT 1636 B
- Matrix / Runout (side B, handwritten): menDs
- Rights Society: ASCAP