Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paradox Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet
- Published By – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Music
- Published By – Virgin Music
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Hernplace Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Arranged By, Instruments [All Other Instruments Played By], Design [Cover Design] – Mick Karn
- Composed By – Karn* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7), Murphy* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7)
- Drum Programming [Rhythms Constructed By] – Paul Vincent Lawford
- Engineer – Steve Churchyard
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Matt Butler, Rory Lonemore
- Mixed By – Mick Karn, Steve Churchyard
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Matt Butler, Stuart Breed
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Maxfield Parrish
- Photography By – Fin Costello, Sheila Rock
- Producer [Produced By] – Dalis Car, Steve Churchyard
- Words By, Vocals [Words Performed By] – Peter Murphy
All songs published by Beggars Banquet Music Ltd./
Momentum Music Ltd/Chadwick Nomis Music/Virgin Music
Except (4) Chadwick Nomis Music/Virgin Music.
℗ 1984 Paradox Records © 1988 Beggars Banquet
Special Low Price. Made In England.
Issued in a standard jewel case with eight page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012093 005225
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): BBL 52 CD · MASTERED BY NIMBUS
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|DOXLP 1||Dalis Car||The Waking Hour (LP, Album, Gat)||Paradox Records (2)||DOXLP 1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|BBL 52||Dalis Car||The Waking Hour (LP, Album, RE)||Beggars Banquet||BBL 52||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|DOXCD 1||Dalis Car||The Waking Hour (CD, Album)||Paradox Records (2)||DOXCD 1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|206 709, 206 709-620||Dalis Car||The Waking Hour (LP, Album, Gat)||Paradox Records (2), Paradox Records (2), Virgin, Virgin, Beggars Banquet, Beggars Banquet||206 709, 206 709-620||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|50293||Dalis Car||The Waking Hour (Cass, Album)||Virgin, Paradox Records (2)||50293||France||1984||Sell This Version|