- Art Direction – Andrew Hurlbut
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Brad Rogers
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Gordon Gibson
- Photography By [Cover & Booklet] – Lang Elliot*
- Photography By [Inside Back Cover] – Carolyn Chatterton
- Recorded By [Nature Sound Recording And Surround Sound Preparations By] – D. William Gibson, Dan Gibson
Presented in surround sound, Dan Gibson's superb digital field recordings reveal a tranquil world of warblers, thrushes, sparrows and many other delightful species.
This continuous play album offers 23 separate tracks that allow for easy access to preferred sections. Tracklist is a listing of the species featured in each track. Some of the wildlife that can be heard in the background is identified in parenthesis.
Listening instructions: For the most relaxing effect, this album should be played in a quiet atmosphere with the volume and tone controls set at a moderate level that is in keeping with nature's ambience.
This album was later re-issued as 'Birdsong II' in the same series.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|12633||Dan Gibson||Songbirds By The Stream (CD, Album)||Dan Gibson Productions Ltd.||12633||Canada||1999||Sell This Version|
|SAVCD57||Dan Gibson||Birdsong II (CD, Album, RE)||Solitudes||SAVCD57||Canada||2000||Sell This Version|
|CDG015||Dan Gibson||Songbirds By The Stream (CD, Album)||Solitudes||CDG015||Canada||1999||Sell This Version|