Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hear My Song||3:13|
Soloist [Sports Car], Lead Guitar – Ronnie Montrose
|A3||On The Telephone
Bass – Dan Hartman
|A4||Thank You For The Good Times
Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Rick DerringerWhistling – Carl Hartman
|B1||Shake It Down
Backing Vocals – Revelation (2)Saxophone – Clarence Clemens*
|B2||Love It Too Much
Backing Vocals – Revelation (2)Kalimba – Dan Hartman
|B3||If Only I Were Stronger
Flute – Tom Strohman
|B4||Can't Stand In The Way Of Love
Horns – Edgar Winter, George Young (2), Randy Brecker, Tony Pagano
|B5||The Party's In The Back Room
Bass – Joe AbbondanzaDrums – Larry SadlerLead Guitar – Ronnie Montrose
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Dan Hartman
- Bass – John Siegler
- Design – John Berg, Paula Scher
- Drums – John Wilcox
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ted Spencer
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Dan Hartman, Dave Still
- Music Consultant [Organic Adviser] – Steve Paul
- Percussion – Dan Hartman, John Wilcox
- Photography By – Henry Wolf
- Producer – Dan Hartman
- Strings – Alan Shullman*, Al Brown*, Gene Orloff, Jesse Levy, Julian Barber*, Tony Posk
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Dan Hartman
- Written-By – D. Hartman*, E. Winter* (tracks: A1)
John Willcox appears courtesy of Todd Rundgren's Utopia
Ronnie Montrose appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Revelation appears courtesy of R.S.O. Records, Inc.
Randy Brecker appears courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
Recorded at the De Saint Phalle Estate, Sands Point, New York.
Mixed at The Hit Factory, NYC.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
℗ & © 1976 CBS, Inc.
Silver Streed Music Inc. BMI
except A1 published by
Silver Streed Music Inc. and Hierophant Inc. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out Inscription A-Side): AL34322 - 1B STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out Inscription B-Side): BL34322 - 1B STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL34322
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL34322