- Art Direction [Art Director] – Acy R. Lehman*
- Backing Vocals – Dana Valery, Leslie West
- Bass – Don Kretmar*
- Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Sandy Devine
- Drums – Corky Laing
- Engineer [Engineered By] – George Lopez
- Engineer [Equipment Engineers] – Maurice Weilbacher*, Skip Cassidy*
- Executive-Producer – E. S. Prager*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Leslie West
- Harmonica – Sredni Vollmer
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – SJR*
- Percussion – Corky Laing, Sredni Vollmer, Tim Saunders (6)
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Harry Sandler (2)
- Piano, Organ, Mellotron – Howie Wyeth*
- Producer – Leslie West
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Bob D'Orleans
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Tim Saunders (6)
- Saxophone [Sax], Flute – Frank Vicari
- Vocals – Dana Valery
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, New York, New York
Leslie West appears through the courtesy of Phantom Records, Inc.
Corky Laing appears through the courtesy of CBS/Windfall
© 1975 Phantom Records, Inc. […]
Manufactured and distributed by RCA Records, New York, N.Y. • Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1975 Phantom Records, Inc.
TMK by Phantom Records, Inc.
© 1975 Phantom Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by RCA Records, New York, N.Y.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): BPL1-1124-A-2S F/W [Drawing of an apple] SJR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): BPL1- 1124-B-2S F/W NYC SJR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A & B, stamped): II
- Other (Price code on spine): 0698