Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warp Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Warp Records Limited
- Recorded At – The Copper Top
- Recorded At – Red Bull Studios, London
- Mixed At – 17 Hertz Studio
- Mastered At – The Mastering Palace
- Lacquer Cut At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BG46747
- Published By – YonaBona
- Published By – OHM Publishing
- Published By – Because Editions
- Published By – SMV Schacht Musikverlage GmbH & Co. KG
- Published By – Roynet Music
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – TDE Music LLC
- Published By – Top Dawg Music
- Published By – Hard Workin' Black Folks Publishing
- Published By – Randomblackdude Publishing LLC
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Curtis Eugene Cross
- Published By – Computer Ugly
- Published By – Pentaflowers S.N.C.
- Published By – P Haze
- Published By – CRC Jianian Publishing
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Published By – Alrac Music
- Published By – Edition Intro Meisel GmbH
- Published By – A. Maman Music
- Published By – Hit & Run Music Ltd.
- Published By – Donda Sony/ATV
- Published By – Myth And Sound Publishing
- Published By – Pacific Electric Music Publishing
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Schubert Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music-MGB Songs
- Published By – Hits From Da Bong Music
- Design – Brain Dead (2)
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Cut By] – Beau Thomas
- Legal [Danny Brown Legal Affairs] – Charlie Schott Esq.*, Theo Sedlmayr Esq.*, The Sedimayr & Associates, P.C.*
- Legal [Sample Clearance] – Alien Music*
- Management [Danny Brown] – Dart Parker, Goliath Artists, Inc*, Paul D. Rosenberg, Esq.*
- Mastered By – Tatsuya Sato
- Mixed By – Derek 'MixedByAli' Ali*
- Photography By [Cover And Page 4–5] – Timothy Saccenti
- Recorded By – Brendon Harding (tracks: A2, B3, C4 to D2, D4), Justin 'J.U.S' Gaines* (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4 to C3, D3)
D. Sewell published by YonaBona
P. Williams White published by OHM Publishing / Because Editions
Axel Genrich / Mani Neumeier / Ulrich Trepte published by SMV Schacht Musikverlage GmbH & Co. KG, sub-published by Roynet Music, a division of The Royalty Network, Inc.
Yannick Ilunga published by Domino Publ. Co. Ltd.
H. Stevens published by TDE Music LLC obo Ab Soul
K. Lamar published by Top Dawg Music / Hard Working Black Folks Inc
T. Kgositsile published by Randomblackdude Publishing LLC / Sony/ATV Songs LLC
C. Cross published by Curtis Eugene Cross / Computer Ugly Publishing
Giovanni Cristiani published by Pentaflowers S.N.C.
D. Welch published by P Haze
Chen Gexin / Tao Qin published by CRC Jianian Publishing / BMG Rights Management US LLC
A. Maman published by A.MamanMusic
Dave Greenslade published by Hit and Run Music Ltd. / Sony/ATV
J. Leary published by Donda Sony/ATV
R. Mesinai published by Myth And Sound Publishing
Kim Davis / Min Sanchez / Dan Johnson / Andy Whyland / April Palmeri / Stacey Elkin / Lori Montana / Jean Leider / Ann Magnusen / Wendy Wild published by Pacific Electric Music
Kelela Mizanekristos published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Limited
Lol Creme / Kevin Godley published by Schubert Music Publishing Inc. / EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
Delia Ann Derbyshire published by Universal Music - MGB Songs
L. Freeze published by Hits From Da Bong Music
Track A1 contains elements from "Oxymoron" performed by Guru Guru.
Track B1 contains elements from "Fragments Of Crystal" performed by Giovanni Cristiani [and "Get Down" performed by The Montereys].
Track B2 contains elements from "Flame Of Love" performed by [Bai Guang].
Track B3 contains elements from "[Wervin']" performed by Nick Mason.
Track B4 contains elements from "People From Outaspace" performed by Embryo (3).
Track C1 contains elements from "Dry Land" performed by Dave Greenslade [and "It's Your Thing" performed by Cold Grits].
Track C2 contains elements from "Black Mamba" performed by Cut Hands [and "White Room" performed by Raz Mesinai].
Track C3 contains elements of "Ungawa Part II (Way Out Guyana)" performed by Pulsallama.
Track C4 contains elements from "Sleeping Earth" performed by Lol Creme and Kevin Godley.
Track D1 contains elements from "Pot Au Feu" performed by Delia Derbyshire.
A1, A3 to B2, B4 to C3, D3 recorded [...] at The Copper Top, Michigan
A2, B3, C4 to D2, D4 recorded [...] at Red Bull Studios, London
℗ 2016 Warp Records Limited
© 2016 Warp Records Limited
Made in EU
Track durations not printed on release, taken from bleep.com.
Pressing plant identified through runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 801061 82761 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 0801061827618
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): BG46747-01 A1 WARPLP276 A BEAU @ TEN EIGHT SEVEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): BG46747-01 B1 WARPLP276 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): BG46747-02 C1 WARPLP276 C BEAU @ TEN EIGHT SEVEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): BG46747-02 D1 WARPLP276 D
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society (Tracks A1, B4): GEMA
- Rights Society (Tracks A3, C1): PRS
- Rights Society (Track B1): SIAE
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|WARPCD276D||Danny Brown (2)||Atrocity Exhibition (CD, Album)||Warp Records, Fool's Gold Records||WARPCD276D||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|WARPLP276X, none||Danny Brown (2)||Atrocity Exhibition (2xLP, Album, Club, Ltd, Num, Ele)||Warp Records, Fool's Gold Records||WARPLP276X, none||UK & US||2016||Sell This Version|
|WARPCDD276||Danny Brown (2)||Atrocity Exhibition (15xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Warp Records||WARPCDD276||UK||2016|
|WARPLP276, none||Danny Brown (2)||Atrocity Exhibition (2xLP, Album)||Warp Records, Fool's Gold Records||WARPLP276, none||UK & Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|none||Danny Brown (2)||Atrocity Exhibition (15xFile, AAC, Album, VBR)||Warp Records||none||US||2016|