|1||Fly My Way||4:33|
|3||It's Early Yet||4:31|
|4||The Only Stranger||3:56|
|5||After The Thin Man||3:55|
|6||Walking Around Your Brain||4:27|
|8||One More Diamond||4:40|
|9||Ballad Of Capel Street||4:15|
|10||Next Time For Two||3:36|
|11||Bring The Ants||4:03|
|13||Room For Our Dreams||3:57|
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers – MVF1254
- Copyright (c) – Post-Trad Productions
- Published By – Mick Fitzgerald
- Published By – Hup-Jack Music
- Published By – Post-Trad Productions
- Engineered At – Muscletone Studios
- Engineered At – Under The Radar Sound
- Mixed At – Muscletone Studios
- Mixed At – Under The Radar Sound
- Acoustic Bass – Cindy Browne
- Arranged By [Horns] – Stephen Saxon
- Design [Package Design] – Kim Hughes
- Drums – Jon Arkin
- Engineer [Last-minute Engineering Help] – Barry Phillips
- Engineer, Mixed By – Derek Bianchi, Guy Lento
- Harmony Vocals – Sylvia Herold
- Mandolin – Paul Kotapish
- Mastered By – Derek Bianchi
- Melodeon – Kevin Carr (2)
- Other [Best Boy] – Teddy
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Pete Grant
- Percussion – Brian Rice (3)
- Photography By – Harry Yaglijian, Saundra Wane
- Piano Accordion – Charlie Hancock
- Producer – Danny Carnahan
- Slide Guitar – Mike Dowling
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Larry de la Cruz
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jim Broadstreet
- Tuba – Peter Wahrhaftig
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin [Octave], Fiddle, Cello, Piano [One-handed, Homeopathic] – Danny Carnahan
- Written-By – Danny Carnahan (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 13), Mick Fitzgerald (2) (tracks: 4, 9)
"Danny recorded all tracks playing a 1986 Stefan Sobell guitar (tuned standard or drop-D or open G with a low C, depending) and a 1978 Andrew Manson octave mandolin..."
"The Only Stranger" © 1980 Mick Fitzgerald/Hup Jack Music.
"The Ballad of Capel Street" © 2003 Mick Fitzgerald/Hup Jack Music.
"It's Early Yet" © 1992 Post-Trad Productions.
All other songs © 2011 Post-Trad Productions.
© 2011 Post-Trad Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MVF1254 DISC MAKERS