- Phonographic Copyright (p) – C & M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – C & M Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Moby Dick Records
- Published By – Travelin Man Music
- Published By – Spinning Gold Music
- Published By – Southern Music
- Produced For – OF-OZ Productions
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Mixed At – Music Grinder Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-15457
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements By] – Romeo Williams
- Arranged By [String Arrangements By] – Firouzeh Afshar
- Bass – Romeo Williams
- Design – Michael Kevin Lee
- Drums – Evan Caplan
- Electric Piano [Electrical Acoustic Piano] – Jim Ishi*
- Engineer – John Kovarek
- Executive-Producer – Craig B. Morey, Leonard R. Cory Jr.
- Guitar [Guitars] – Robert Palmer (2)
- Lead Vocals – Danny Lugo
- Legal [Legal Management] – Steven Ames Brown
- Lithography – David Willers
- Other [Assistant] – Gretchen House
- Other [Make-up] – Kimber Maderazzo
- Other [Stylist] – Jeri Maderazzo
- Photography By – Matt Keefe (2)
- Producer, Arranged By [Arrangements] – Elton Farokh Ahi
- Promotion [National Promotions] – Frank Teramani
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Percussion [Percussions] – Elton Ahi*
- Vocals [Female Vocalist] – Cleopatra Kennedy
- Written-By – G. Lee*, M. Sharron*
Recorded At: Music Grinder Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California
Mixed At: Music Grinder Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California
For: Jameo Graphics
Travelin Man Music / Spinning Gold Music / Southern Music (ASCAP)
"Going Through The Motions (Instrumental Version)" appears on sleeve; "Going Through The Motions (Instrumental)" on label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A (TML-M stamp)): TML-M L-15457 CML 9211 A "special thanks to Leonard R. Cory, Sr. for making this record possible"
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B (TML-M stamp)): TML-M L-15457-X CML 9211 B "special thanks to Leonard R. Cory, Sr. for making this record possible"
- Rights Society: ASCAP