|1||–Dark Awake||Die Weisse Edelweiss|
|2||–Hyperborei||At The Shore|
|3||–Dark Awake||Natalis Invicti|
|4||–Hyperborei||When The Stones Speaks|
|5||–Dark Awake||Radiant Sons Of The Vernal Equinox|
|6||–Hyperborei||Walking On The Sand|
|7||–Dark Awake||Sacred Bloodline (The Templars)|
|8||–Hyperborei||Blood On The Sand|
|9||–Dark Awake||Rest On Your Arms Reversed III|
|11||–Dark Awake||Winter 1944|
|12||–Hyperborei||Across The Universe|
- Artwork Design – Fernando Sande Bertuzzi
- Cello – Lattia Chiore (tracks: 12)
- Composed By – The Beatles (tracks: 12), The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud (tracks: 9)
- Instrumentation By, Orchestrated By [Orchestration], Producer [Production] – Shelmerdine (tracks: 1,3,5,7,9,11)
- Keyboards, programming, Guitars – Fernando Sande Dallas (tracks: 2,4,6,8,10,12)
- Vocals [Female] – Sekte (2) (tracks: 9), Sorcha Semenova (tracks: 2,4,6,8,10)
- Voices, Percussion – Gabriel Carbone (tracks: 2,4,6,8,10,12)
This album is about a split between the bands HYPERBOREI (Argentina) and DARK AWAKE (Greece) . Is the first collaboration and maybe not the last.6 songs from each group, each one in its particular musical style.
In regards of HYPERBOREI most is dark folk , some songs taken from the soundtrack of the independent movie “The Hidden Sky” , wich they composed entirelly, but versioned to this split and a cover version of the song “Across the Universe” from THE BEATLES in a martial vein.
Instead DARK AWAKE is more martial powerful drums, chants, spiritual wanderings , powerful marches, from mysticism and medieval metaphysics to divine philosophy and strength.Mysterious atmospheres and hypnotic stractures to stimulate the subconcious.
Includes a cover version song from “The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath The Cloud”.