Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Published By – Hot-Cha Music Co.
- Published By – Six Continents Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Fust Buzza Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ed Caraeff
- Bass – John Siegler
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Neil Kernon
- Drums – Jerry Marrotta*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bruce Buckhhalter*
- Lacquer Cut By – RL*
- Lead Guitar, Soloist [Vindaloo Solos] – G. E. Smith*
- Management, Creative Director [Direction] – Tommy Mottola
- Other [Special Thanks To The Champions] – Al Smith, Jeb Brien, Randy Hoffman
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photos] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer – Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Saxophone – Charlie De Chant*
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Larry Fast
- Technician [Equipment Technician] – Michael Klvana
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Mandoguitar [Mando Guitar] – John Oates
- Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Guitar [Mandar], Strings [Mandola, Mandocella], Timbales, Programmed By [Compurhythm] – Daryl Hall
Includes inner sleeve printed with lyrics.
Labels list first side as "Side A" and second side as "Side One"
A1, A3, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4: © 1981 Hot-Cha Music Co. / Six Continents Music Publishing, Inc. / Fust Buzza Music, Inc.
A2, A4, B5, B6: © 1981 Hot-Cha Music Co. / Six Continents Music Publishing, Inc.
"Looking For A Good Sign" dedicated to David, Eddie, Melvin, Otis & Paul
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-54028-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 078635402810
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etch; MASTERDISK, I A3 stamp [Var 1]): AFL1-4028A-30 MASTERDISK RL I A3 J
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etch; I A2 stamp [Var 1]): AFL1-4028B-30 I A2 T
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etch; MASTERDISK, I A2 stamp [Var 2]): AFL1-4028-A 1 MASTERDISK RL I A2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etch; I A1 stamp [Var 2]): AFL1-4028-B1 I A1 C
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 60) View All
|PL 14028||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA||PL 14028||France||1981||Sell This Version|
|104.4157||Daryl Hall, John Oates*||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||104.4157||Brazil||1982||Sell This Version|
|PL 84028||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA Records||PL 84028||Europe||1981||Sell This Version|
|RCALP 6001||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA||RCALP 6001||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|RPL-8090||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||RPL-8090||Japan||1981||Sell This Version|