- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Greenleaf Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Greenleaf Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – 58 North Six Media Labs
- Engineered At – TG Studios, Long Island City, NY
- Mixed At – TG Studios, Long Island City, NY
- Mastered At – TG Studios, Long Island City, NY
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Licensed From – E1 Entertainment
- Composed By – Dave Douglas
- Design [Graphic Design] – Ben Levin, Matt Pfahlert
- Drums – Nasheet Waits
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Geoff Countryman, Tyler McDiarmid
- French Horn – Vincent Chancey
- Management – Ben Levin
- Other [Booking (americas/pacific)] – Jack Randall
- Other [Booking (europe)] – Karin Kreisl
- Other [Publicity] – Jesse Cutler
- Photography [Cover and Color Photography] – fanjoylabrenz.com*
- Photography By [Inside Photos] – Christoph Green, Jem Cohen
- Producer – Dave Douglas
- Supervised By [Production Oversight] – Jim Tuerk
- Trombone – Luis Bonilla
- Trumpet – Dave Douglas
- Tuba – Marcus Rojas
℗&© 2009 Greenleaf Music Inc. under license from E1 Entertainment to Universal International Music B.V. all rights reserved.
Made in the E.U.
Comes in a 4-panel gatefold cardboard sleeve.
Includes a page printed 2-sided with notes in English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 1 86980 01010 6
- Matrix / Runout: UNIVERSAL (logo x 4) 01869 800 101-0 01 * 52351846
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0115
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Label Code: LC 12068
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|GRE-1010||Brass Ecstasy||Spirit Moves (CD, Album, Dlx + DVD-V, Dlx)||Greenleaf Music||GRE-1010||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|186980010106||Brass Ecstasy||Spirit Moves (CD, Album, Dlx)||Greenleaf Music||186980010106||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|
|GRE-1010||Dave Douglas Brass Ecstasy*||Spirit Moves (CD, Album)||Greenleaf Music||GRE-1010||US||2009||Sell This Version|