Tracklist Hide Credits
|A.d||It's My Own Business
Written-By – C. Berry*
Written-By – D. Edmunds*, N. Lowe*
|A.h||Never Been In Love|
|B.b||A. 1. On The Jukebox
Written-By – D. Edmunds*, W. Birch*
|B.d||I Hear You Knocking
Written-By – Dave Bartholomew, Pearl King
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Swan Song Inc.
- Published By – Isalee Music Inc.
- Published By – Anglo-Rock Inc.
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Published By – Geoff & Eddie Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Swan Song Inc.
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Engineered At – Atlantic Studios
- Bass – Nick Lowe
- Coordinator [Album] – Bruce Tenenbaum
- Drums – Terry Williams (3)
- Engineer – Bobby Warner, Roger Bechirian
- Guitar – Billy Bremner
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Dave Edmunds
- Interviewer – Steve Stockman
- Photography By [Cover] – Hans De Vente
- Piano – Pete Kelly (3)
- Producer – Dave Edmunds
- Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Gerry Hogan
Banded For Programming Convenience
A 30 Minute Radio Program Featuring A Conversation With Dave Edmunds And Music From His Latest Album "Tracks On Wax 4”
Promotional Use Only
Not For Sale
A.d: Isalee Music Inc.
A.f: Anglo Rock Inc./Plangent Visions Music Inc.
A.h: Geoff & Eddie Music Co. Inc./Anglo Rock Inc. - Plangent Visions Music Inc.
B.b: Plangent Visions Music Inc.
B.d: Unart Music Corp.
Produced for Rockpile Productions
Recorded in March 1978.
(Nick Lowe appears courtesy of Columbia Records / Billy Bremner appears courtesy of State Records)
"It's My Own Business", "Deborah", "Never Been In Love" and "A. 1. On The Jukebox" are from <a href="http://www.discogs.com/Dave-Edmunds-Tracks-On-Wax-4/release/1834026">Tracks On Wax 4</a>(SS 8505) Dave Edmunds' second album on Swan Song Records.
"I Hear You Knocking" recorded live October 24, 1978 by WNEW-FM at the Bottom Line, NYC. Specials thanks to Scott Muni, Tom Morrera and the staff of WNEW-FM, Allan Pepper, Stanley Snadowsky and the staff of the Bottom Line.
Interview by Steve Stockman of WBRU-FM, Providence, Rhode Island.
Additional interview material provided by Bob Shepherdson and WAER-FM, Syracuse, N.Y.
Special thanks to Led Zeppelin, Peter Grant, Steve Weiss, Sam Aizer, Mitch Fox, Glenn Stewart, Roy Rosenberg, Bruce Soloman, Jake Riviera, Allen Frey, everybody involved with college radio, Atlantic Records, Swan Song Records, Dave, Frank, Bobby and everybody at the Atlantic Studios and, of course, Dave and the boys.
Concert Booking: ICM
PLEASE NOTE: the official promo release has the regular coloured labels. Copies with b&w labels are proof of the much more common bootleg version (which displays a slightly worse sound quality, too).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ST-PR-320-A-PR
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ST-PR-320-8-PR
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): ST-PR-3220A-3
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): ST-PR-320B3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI