|1||The Monterey Suite: I. Bring It On||11:55|
|2||The Monterey Suite: II. Free For All||17:33|
|3||The Monterey Suite: III. A Time Remembered||11:42|
|4||The Monterey Suite: IV. Happy Jammy||9:33|
|7||Last Minute Man||7:13|
- Alto Saxophone – Mark Gross
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Antonio Hart
- Arranged By, Double Bass – Dave Holland
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Niklaus Troxler
- Baritone Saxophone – Gary Smulyan
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Louise Holland
- Coordinator [Release Coordination] – Damien De Clerk
- Design [Package Design] – Chris Drukker*
- Double Bass, Producer – Dave Holland
- Drums – Billy Kilson
- Engineer – James Farber
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Montgomery
- Engineer [Digital Editing] – Ken Freeman (2)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Music By – Dave Holland (tracks: 1 to 5, 7), Robin Eubanks (tracks: 6)
- Photography By – Ulli Gruber
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Potter (2)
- Trombone – Jonathan Arons, Josh Roseman*, Robin Eubanks
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alex "Sasha" Sipiagin*, Duane Eubanks, Taylor Haskins
- Vibraphone, Marimba – Steve Nelson
Mixed at Avatar Studios April 2004.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Dave Holland uses Gallien-Krueger amplifiers.
Robin Eubanks plays a Yamaha trombone.
Billy Kilson uses Vater sticks, Sabian cymbals and DW drums.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602498271421
- Matrix / Runout: 1 / 9827142