Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Nathan Glantz
- Piano, Arranged By, Directed By, Conductor, Leader – Dave Kaplan (2)
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Earl Oliver
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Donald Chalmers (tracks: R), Harry Jochim*, Jim Doherty*, John Ryan (14)
Both sides were cut on March 11 of 1926 in the Edison Studios in Manhattan's Knickerbocker Building located at 5th Avenue & 16th Street (75-79 Fifth Avenue) in New York, with "Tamiami Trail" (matrix 10876) being issued also on Edisonn Sample Record Number 6 (a 12" record with excerpts from recordings of other artists) & Edison Blue Amberol cylinder 5157.
Coupling (listing) date = March 23, 1926.
Information provided by Richard Johnson & Bernard Shirley's American Dance Bands On Record & Film.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side R label): 10876
- Matrix / Runout (Side L label): 10875