|Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed / Don't Sit Down||(6:51)|
|A2.1||Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed||6:12|
|A2.2||Don't Sit Down||0:39|
|A3||Letter To Hermione||2:32|
|B2||An Occasional Dream||2:54|
|B3||The Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud||4:46|
|B4||God Knows I'm Good||3:17|
|B5||Memory Of A Free Festival||7:09|
- Arranged By – David Bowie, Paul Buckmaster (tracks: A1), Tony Visconti (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Artwork [Front Cover Painting] – Vaserelli*
- Artwork [Special Edition Artwork Created By] – Darren Evans (2)
- Bass – Herbie Flowers, Honk (3), Tony Visconti
- Cello – Paul Buckmaster
- Design [Original Front Cover Design] – Calvin Mark Lee
- Drums – John Cambridge, Terry Cox
- Engineer – Barry Sheffield, Ken Scott, Malcolm Toft
- Flute, Recorder – Tim Renwick, Tony Visconti
- Guitar – Keith Christmas, Mick Wayne, Tim Renwick
- Harmonica – Benny Marshall And Friends
- Liner Notes [Sleevenotes] – Kevin Cann
- Mellotron, Harpsichord [Electric] – Rick Wakeman
- Photography By [Original Front Cover] – Vernon Dewhurst
- Producer – Gus Dudgeon (tracks: A1), Tony Visconti (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Peter Mew
- Remastered By [With] – Nigel Reeve, Tris Penna*
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – David Bowie
- Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar, Stylophone, Kalimba, Organ [Rosedal Electric Chord] – David Bowie
℗ 1969 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital remaster ℗ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC.
© 2009 EMI Records Ltd.
Printed in the EU.
Full colour glossy gatefold sleeve, stickered with tracklisting and 2009 copyright information.
Includes fold-out 36x24 inch reproduction poster for 'An evening with David Bowie in company with Junior's Eyes and Comus', November 20th 1969.
Although this reissue restores the album's original title, its catalogue number reflects the title of the more commercially successful 1972 reissue, Space Oddity.
The song "Don't Sit Down" is not listed on cover or labels but mentioned in the inner sleeve release notes:
"2. Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed (...) Includes: Don't Sit Down (0:39)"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (EAN_13 [Metadata: GB; scanned]): 5099930753013
- Barcode (Text): 5 099930 753013
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): DBSOLP 40 B 977 437-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): DBSOLP 40 B 977 437-01 B2
- Rights Society: SDRM BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Other (Printed on the Poster): DBSOLP 40
Other Versions (5 of 196) View All
|SBL 7912, SBL.7912, 852 146 BY||David Bowie||David Bowie (LP, Album, Gat)||Philips, Philips, Philips||SBL 7912, SBL.7912, 852 146 BY||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4813||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album, Unofficial, Blu)||RCA Victor (2)||LSP-4813||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|461.008||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||461.008||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4813||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-4813||Israel||1974||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4813||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album, Unofficial, Bro)||RCA Victor (2)||LSP-4813||UK||2014||Sell This Version|