|1-8||All The Young Dudes||4:18|
|1-10||Rock 'N' Roll With Me||4:18|
|1-11||Watch That Man||4:55|
|2-1||Knock On Wood||3:08|
|2-4||Width Of A Circle||8:12|
|2-6||Rock 'N' Roll Suicide||4:30|
|2-8||Here Today, Gone Tomorrow||3:32|
- Record Company – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Mainman Ltd.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Ackee Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Remixed At – Northeastern Digital
- Designed At – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone – David Sanborn
- Backing Vocals – Gui Andrisano, Warren Peace
- Baritone Saxophone – Richard Grando
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Consultant [Technical Consultant] – Peter Troisi
- Cover – Dagmar (4)
- Design [Package] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Michael Kamen
- Drums – Tony Newman
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Oboe – Michael Kamen
- Flute – David Sanborn, Richard Grando
- Guitar – Earl Slick
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Mixed By [Original LP] – Edwin H. Kramer*, Tony Visconti
- Percussion – Pablo Rosario
- Photography By [Cover] – Dagmar (4)
- Photography By [Interior Pictures] – Camera 5, Ken Regan
- Piano, Mellotron – Mike Garson
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Recorded By [Live Sound Recorded By] – Showco
- Recorded By [With The Assistance Of] – Record Plant Remote
- Recording Supervisor [Live Recordings Supervised By] – Keith Harwood
- Remix [Remixed To Digital, Assisted By] – Jonathan Wyner (tracks: 2-7 to 2-9)
- Remix [Remixed To Digital] – Dr. Toby Mountain* (tracks: 2-7 to 2-9)
- Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 1-11, 2-2 to 2-9), Bowie* (tracks: 1-10), Eddie Floyd (tracks: 2-1), Steve Cropper (tracks: 2-1), Peace* (tracks: 1-10)
℗ 1990 Jones Music / MainMan S.A. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured by Toshiba-EMI Ltd.
Made in Japan
This is early pressing of this CD for Japanese market. It is identified by coupon on back obi between barcode and track list. CDs with coupon on obi were time limited releases (coupon was valid between 09.05.90.-31.07.91.). After coupons expiration, newly pressed CDs were released with identical obis except coupons which were removed from new obi (Earlier made CDs with coupons on obis, if stil available at stocks or shops, were either repacked with new obis or sold in shops as they were with old obis until stocks exhausted)
CD is issued with 36 pages booklet (not folded spread sheet as Rykodisc and EMI CDs) that features extensive biography in Japanese, several colour and black and white photographs, illustrations and lyrics in both English and in Japanese.
Discs inside are silver discs (not picture discs like USA or EU pressings) housed in fat, 2CD jewel case with white trays. Obi contains: track lists, barcode, coupon above barcode, price and Sound+Vision logo.
Pricing: after and before taxation - 3,990円 (3,874円)
円 - Japanese symbol for Yen
- Tracks 1-3, 1-5 to 1-9, 2-4 to 2-7 & 2-9: Jones Music America (ASCAP)/Chrysalis Songs (BMI)/Fleur Songs (BMI)
All rights for the U.S. & Canada controlled by Chrysalis Songs, Jones Music America and Screen Gems-EMI Music.
- Tracks 1-1, 1-2, 1-4, 2-2 & 2-3: Jones Music America (ASCAP)/Chrysalis Music (ASCAP)/MainMan Ltd. (ASCAP)
All rights for the U.S. & Canada controlled by Chrysalis Music, Jones Music America and Colgems-EMI Music.
- Track 1-10: Jones Music America (ASCAP)/Chrysalis Music (ASCAP)/MainMan Ltd. (ASCAP)/Ackee Music (ASCAP)
All rights for the U.S. & Canada controlled by Chrysalis Music, Jones Music America, Colgems-EMI Music and Polygram International Publishing
- Track 2-1: Irving Music, Inc. (BMI).
- Track 2-8: Jones Music America (ASCAP)/MainMan Ltd. (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed; on Obi only): 4 988006 717817
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988006717817
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): TOCP-6209 1A1 TO
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): TOCP-6210 1A1 TO
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (EU Cat#; printed on both discs only): CDP 79-5363-2
- Other (JP Cat#; CD1): TOCP-6209
- Other (JP Cat#; CD2): TOCP-6210
- Other (Release date ; on back cover): 90•10•31
- Other (Pricing in JP¥): 3,990円 (3,544円)
Other Versions (5 of 114) View All
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Australia||1974||Sell This Version|
|PL-00771(2)||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL-00771(2)||Portugal||1974||Sell This Version|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Canada||1974||Sell This Version|
|LPVS-1543||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||LPVS-1543||Venezuela||1975||Sell This Version|