Tracklist Hide Credits
|B4||All The Young Dudes|
|C1||When You Rock 'n' Roll With Me
Written-By – Peace*
|C2||Watch That Man|
|C3||Knock On Wood
Written-By – Eddie Floyd, Steve Cropper
|D2||Width Of A Circle|
|D4||Rock 'n' Roll Suicide|
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Published By – MainMan
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Titanic Music
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – David Sanborn
- Backing Vocals – Gui Andrisano, Warren Peace
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Richard Grando
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Michael Kamen
- Drums – Tony Newman
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Oboe – Michael Kamen
- Guitar – Earl Slick
- Lacquer Cut By – BilBo (3) (tracks: D1 to D4)
- Mixed By – Edwin H. Kramer*, Tony Visconti
- Percussion – Pablo Rosario
- Piano, Mellotron – Mike Garson
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Recording Supervisor [Live] – Keith Harwood
- Sound Designer [Live Sound] – Showco
- Written-By – Bowie* (tracks: A1 to C2, C4 to D4)
The missing words of the former 'a MAINMAN artiste' are still discernible a bit.
Price Codes GG and FF ('until Jan 1st 1975') on rear sleeve upper right corner.
Issued on 'neon' design RCA Victor orange labels.
Sleeve printed by Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd)
Includes black matte paper printed inner sleeves with MainMan logo and individual cat#s APL2-0771-1 and APL2-0771-2.
Fully laminated gatefold sleeve with dates altered to 12th & 13th July inside gatefold. :
'This Live album was culled from performances on the 12th & 13th July 1974 at the Tower Theatre, Philadelphia. It is complete and exact. No studio overdubs or re-recording of voices, instruments or audience have been added with the exception of several backing vocals due to loss of theatre mike contact.'
Later reissues on Ryko and EMI provided different dates again.
Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, New York.
Printed and Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): APL2 0771 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): APL2 0771 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): APL2 0771 C
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): APL2 0771 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): APL2 0771-A-2E A2G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): APL2 0771-B-1E SIDE 2 77 A4AT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): APL2 0771-C-1E SIDE 3 A5AB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): APL2 0771-D-2E SIDE 4 A1Y BILBO
- Other (US source cat# on labels): (CPL2 0771)
- Other (Price code): GG
- Other (Price code): FF [Until Jan 1st 1975]
Other Versions (5 of 111) View All
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Australia||1974||Sell This Version|
|PL-00771(2)||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL-00771(2)||Portugal||1974||Sell This Version|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live—David Bowie At The Tower Philadelphia (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Canada||1974||Sell This Version|
|LPVS-1543||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||LPVS-1543||Venezuela||1975||Sell This Version|