David Bowie – Live Santa Monica '72 (Concert Box)
VHS, Single, Limited Edition, Partially Unofficial, Promo, NTSC
Box Set, Limited Edition, Promo, Cardboard Box
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Santa Monica '72|
|1-2||Hang On To Yourself||2:47|
|1-6||Life On Mars?||3:28|
Written-By – Jacques Brel
|1-11||The Width Of A Circle||10:39|
|1-14||John I'm Only Dancing||3:36|
|1-15||Waiting For The Man
Written-By – Lou Reed
|1-16||The Jean Genie||4:02|
|1-18||Rock 'N' Roll Suicide||3:17|
- Licensed To – Griffin Music Inc.
- Licensed Through – Trident Music International Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DeadQuick Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – DeadQuick Music Inc.
- Pressed By – KAO Optical Products
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Sabam Music
- Published By – Onward Music
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Published By – Screen Gems
- Recorded At – Santa Monica Civic Auditorium
- Remastered At – The Exchange
- Bass – Mick Ronson, Trevor Bolder
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Howard Marshall (3)
- Cover [Cover Photograph] – Mick Rock
- Design – Rob Kistner (2)
- Drums – Mick "Woody" Woodmansey*
- Guitar – David Bowie
- Keyboards – Mike Garson
- Lead Guitar – Mick Ronson
- Liner Notes – Carlton P. Sandercock*
- Management – MainMan*
- Photography By [Black & White] – Rik Walton (2)
- Photography By [Color] – M. Grabb
- Promotion – MainMan*
- Remastered By – Iestyn*
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Iestyn*
- Video Editor – Mark Coker (tracks: 2-1)
- Vocals – David Bowie, Mick Ronson
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 1-11 to 1-14, 1-16 to 1-18 & 2-1)
Boxset consists of:
- Cardboard box. Front of box displays a large diagonal concert ticket with informational sticker in bottom right corner.
- Thick foam insert.
- Full length picture CD titled "Santa Monica '72".
- Free promotional 1-track video titled "Ziggy Stardust" available only in this boxset.
- Brass key chain replica of a Santa Monica concert ticket.
- Colour commemorative T-shirt (with picture of Bowie on front and 1972 American concert dates listed on back)
Recorded live at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, October 20th 1972.
CD album is dedicated to the late Mick Ronson.
℗ & © 1995 DeadQuick Music, Inc. (DQM)
The Copyright in this Sound Recording and Artwork is owned by DeadQuick Music, Inc. (DQM)
and under Exclusive License to Griffin Music, Inc. by arrangement with Trident Music Int. Ltd.
All songs by David Bowie and published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Chrysalis Music except:
"Space Oddity" published by Onward Music,
"My Death" by Jacques Brel, published by Sabam Music/Carlin Music and
"Waiting For The Man" by Lou Reed, published by Screen Gems.
Digitally Remastered in London at The Exchange NW1 and CEO W10 by Iestyn for Holistic.
Cover Photograph by Mick Rock © 1972, 1995 / ©DeadQuick Music Inc. (DQM)
Color Photos by M. Grabb for MainMan.
Black and White photos by Rick Walton.
Memorabilia from the MainMan Vaults.
Project Co-ordinated by Howard Marshall for MainMan.
MainMan Rights Administration by Maxine Marshall.
Design by Rob Kistner for Griffin Music Inc.
"This album is dedicated to the late Mick Ronson." (booklet, page 7)
Back cover insert:
"A MAINMAN PRODUCTION*
℗ & © 1995 DeadQuick Music, Inc. (DQM)
under Exclusive License to Griffin Music, Inc.
P.O. Box 87578 - Carol Stream - IL - 60188-7587
CD comes with 8 pages color booklet & 6 page mailing questionnaire from Griffin Music. in clear jewel case with picture tray insert
David Bowie promotional 1-track VHS titled "Ziggy Stardust"
Labels: Griffin Video, Golden Years
"FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY"
℗ © 1995 DEADQUICK MUSIC INC. (DQM)
The copyright in this Motion Picture, Sound Recording
and Artwork is owned by DeadQuick Music, Inc. (DQM)
and under Exclusive License to Griffin Music.
by arrangement with Trident Music Int. Ltd.
P.O. Box 87578
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Boxset): none
- Barcode (CD, Printed): 0 54421 03922 4
- Barcode (CD, Scanned): 054421039224
- Matrix / Runout (CD ; Mirrored): ***AL0008261-09***GCD-392-2
- Other (Etched in matrix string ; Mirrored): MANUFACTURED BY KAO OPTICAL PRODUCTS
- Other (CD Cat#): GCD-392-2
- Barcode (VHS, Printed): 0 81851 03833 6
- Barcode (VHS, Scanned): 081851038336
- Other (VHS Cat#): VHS GV-383-3
Other Versions (5 of 99) View All
|BOWLIVE 201072LP, 50999 2127921 8||David Bowie||Live Santa Monica '72 (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num)||EMI, EMI||BOWLIVE 201072LP, 50999 2127921 8||UK & Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|ARC 2001||David Bowie||Make-Up And Rock & Roll (2xLP, Album, Unofficial)||Audio Recording Corporation||ARC 2001||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|BLCY-1020||David Bowie||Rarest Live (CD, Unofficial)||MF Records (4)||BLCY-1020||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|
|TSP-CD-041-2||David Bowie||Rock'n'Roll Suicide (2xCD, Unofficial)||The Swingin' Pig||TSP-CD-041-2||Luxembourg||1989||Sell This Version|
|TMQ 71062||David Bowie||In America (LP, Unofficial, Red)||Trade Mark Of Quality||TMQ 71062||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.