Tracklist Hide Credits
Drone [Ambient Drone] – Eno*Mandolin – Adrian Belew, Simon House, Tony Visconti
|A2||African Night Flight
Musician [Cricket Menace], Piano [Prepared] – Eno*
|A4||Yassassin (Turkish For: Long Live)
Backing Vocals – Carlos Alomar, Dennis Davis, George Murray, Simon HouseSynthesizer – Bowie*
Synthesizer [Chamberlain] – Bowie*
|B2||Look Back In Anger
Synthesizer, Trumpet [Horse Trumpet], Horns [Eroica Horn] – Eno*
|B3||Boys Keep Swinging
Bass – Dennis Davis, Tony ViscontiDrums – Carlos AlomarPiano – Eno*
- Backing Vocals – Bowie* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B5), Tony Visconti (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Bass – George Murray (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Drums – Dennis Davis (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Mastering] – Gregg Calbi*
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Gregg Caruso
- Engineer [Mix] – Rod O'Brien
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Eugene Chaplin
- Engineer [Recording] – David Richards
- Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Mix], Producer – Tony Visconti
- Guitar – Adrian Belew (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5), Carlos Alomar (tracks: A2 to B2, B4, B5), Bowie* (tracks: B3, B5), Tony Visconti (tracks: A3, A4)
- Lyrics By, Music By – Bowie*
- Music By – Eno* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1to B3), Alomar* (tracks: B1, B5)
- Percussion – Dennis Davis (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
- Piano – Bowie* (tracks: A1, B1), Sean Mayes (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2)
- Producer – David Bowie
- Synthesizer – Roger Powell (tracks: B4, B5)
- Violin – Simon House (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B4)
Mixed at Record Plant Studios, New York.
Mastered at Sterling Sound Studios, New York.
New Zealand pressing.
MADE IN NZ printed on spine.
Alternative cover without NZ release date code on rear. Inner gatefold is as per the original design, alternative cover has four B&W images changed to blue & white. See: David Bowie - Lodger. Identical labels and discs.
Contains sheet insert, copied from Australian inner sleeve (Australian credits still present)
Made from Australian prepared lacquer cuts by Don Bartley
Release date code on rear is Australian release code (cover is copy of Australian edition), and it is unclear which of the two NZ issues was first.
Other Versions (5 of 108) View All
|BOW LP 1, PL 13254||David Bowie||Lodger (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||BOW LP 1, PL 13254||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|CDP 79 7724 2||David Bowie||Lodger (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI||CDP 79 7724 2||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|YK 14234||David Bowie||Lodger (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||YK 14234||Italy||1982||Sell This Version|
|AN99-0340||David Bowie||Lodger (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||AN99-0340||Russia||1999||Sell This Version|
|AYL1-4234||David Bowie||Lodger (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||AYL1-4234||US||1981||Sell This Version|