Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Bill Farley, Jimmy Duncan
|A2||Here Comes The Night
Written-By – Bert Berns
|A3||I Wish You Would
Written-By – Billy Arnold*
|A4||See Emily Play
Written-By – Syd Barrett
|A6||I Can't Explain
Written-By – Pete Townshend
|A7||Friday On My Mind
Written-By – Young/Vanda*
|B2||Don't Bring Me Down
Written-By – Johnnie Dee
|B3||Shapes Of Things
Written-By – McCarthy*, Relf*, Samwell-Smith*
|B4||Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Written-By – Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey
|B5||Where Have All The Good Times Gone
Written-By – Ray Davies
Guitar – Ron WoodWritten-By – Bruce Springsteen
|B7||Port Of Amsterdam
Written-By – Jacques Brel, M. Shuman*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music America
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music America
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Marketed By – Rykodisc
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Franco London Music Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – TRO-Essex Music, Inc.
- Published By – Champion Music
- Published By – Suoluobaf Music
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Grand Canyon Music Inc.
- Published By – Dunmo Music Ltd.
- Published By – TRO-Devon Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bruce Springsteen
- Backing Vocals – Geoff Maccormack (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Bass – Trevor Bolder (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Design [Package] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Guitar – David Bowie, Mick Ronson (tracks: A1 to B6), Ron Wood (tracks: B6)
- Other [Masks Done By] – Pierre Laroche
- Photography By [Additional] – Sukita*, Sal Di Benedetto
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mick Rock
- Piano – Mick Ronson (tracks: A1 to B6), Mike Garson (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Producer – David Bowie, Ken Scott
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Saxophone – David Bowie (tracks: A1 to B6), Ken Fordham (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Typography [Lettering] – Ray Campbell (2)
- Vocals – David Bowie, Mick Ronson (tracks: A1 to B6)
"Manufactured in the USA"
The recording location (Studio Hérouville) is stated on the inlay as "Chateau d'Heurville".
B6, "Growin' Up", is a previously unreleased track from the 'Pin Ups' sessions.
B7, "Port Of Amsterdam", is the 1973 B-Side of 'Sorrow'.
© & ℗ 1973, 1990 Jones Music America/MainMan S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14431-0136-4 5
- SPARS Code: AAA
Other Versions (5 of 188) View All
|RS 1003||Bowie*||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||RS 1003||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|APL1-0291||David Bowie||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-0291||Canada||1973||Sell This Version|
|RS1003, RS 1003||Bowie*||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||RS1003, RS 1003||Netherlands||1973||Sell This Version|
|APK1-0291||Bowie*||Pinups (Cass, Album)||RCA Victor||APK1-0291||New Zealand||1973||Sell This Version|
|0825646283385||Bowie*||Pinups (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Parlophone||0825646283385||Europe||2015||Sell This Version|