- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Largo Music
- Published By – Catherine Hinen
- Published By – Volta Music
- Published By – Patti Washington Music
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A960822
- Artwork, Layout – The Design League
- Backing Vocals – Warren Peace
- Bass – George Murray
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Design [Original Cover] – AGI (4)
- Design [Re-package Designed By] – Kevin Cann
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Page 7] – Jayne Fincher
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages 3, 8, 9, 14] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages 5, 6, 11, 12 ©] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Original Front Cover] – Steve Schapiro
- Piano – Roy Bittan
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Vocals, Guitar, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Synthesizer [Moog], Mellotron – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5), Dimitri Tiomkin (tracks: 6), Ned Washington (tracks: 6)
Special thanks to Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Bill Zysblat and Christina Degaitis @ RZO Music, Inc., Eileen d'Arcy @ Isolar Enterprises, Inc., & Alan Edwards @ The Outside Organisation.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Tracks 1 - 5 Publisher:
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 6 Publisher:
North America - Lago Music Publishing o/b/o Catherine Hinen Music (ASCAP), Volta Music (ASCAP), Patti Washington Music (ASCAP).
Rest of World - Carlin Music Corp., BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
℗ 1976 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital Remaster ℗ 1999. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. © 1999 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1999 EMI Records Ltd.
Catalogue numbers (on rear): 7243 521906 0 7 , UK: 521 9060
Catalogue number (on spine/CD/booklet): 7243 521906 0 7
Made in EU. Printed in EU.
Released in a jewel case with cover sticker and sixteen page booklet. Enhanced content includes a slideshow and connects to 'bowieNet' if played on a PC.
Identical to Station To Station except this is manufactured by Optimal Media Production instead of Optimal Media GmbH.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 724352190607
- Barcode (Printed): 7 24352 19060 7
- Label Code: LC-0542
- Rights Society: Bel BIEM
- Price Code (F:): PM 520
- Price Code (I:): none
- Distribution Code (UK:): 521 9060
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 5219060 A960822-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9712
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 5219060 A960822-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9723
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|