Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Nassau Coliseum
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Bass – George Murray (tracks: 7, 8)
- Design [Package Design] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Dennis Davis (tracks: 7, 8)
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar (tracks: 7, 8), Stacey Heydon (tracks: 7, 8)
- Keyboards – Tony Kaye (tracks: 7, 8)
- Mixed By – Jonathan Wyner (tracks: 7, 8)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph, From The Film "The Man Who Fell To Earth"] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography By [Interior] – Jayne Fincher, Steve Schapiro
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Vocals – David Bowie (tracks: 7, 8)
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8)
licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Hollywood, California.
Track 7 and 8 are live versions from Station To Station tour, recorded 3/23/1976 at Nassau Coliseum, Long Island.
Digital mastering at Northeastern Digital Recording.
Bonus tracks courtesy DIR Broadcasting.
Made in UK.
All songs Jones Music America (ASCAP) / Chrysalis Songs (BMI) / Fleur Music (BMI).
All rights for the U.S. and Canada controlled by Chrysalis Music, Jones Music America and Screen Gems-EMI
Music except "Wild Is The Wind" Chappell & Co., Inc. (ASCAP). All rights for the U.S. and Canada controlled by Warner Chappell.
Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
The booklet folds out twice to a mini poster.
Track titles are written without any blanks (all in one word) on the inlay and the booklet.
On the back of the booklet the durations of tracks 7 and 8 are switched.
Total playing time 52:02.
UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon with distribution code PM 520 on the back.
Another UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon, but without distribution code PM 520 on the back.
Similar UK & Europe version without distribution code PM 520 on the back, but without given manufacturer mentioned on the release.
Later UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon with distribution code PM 520 on the back, but also with SID codes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 077779 643523
- Barcode (Scanned): 077779643523
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Price Code: PM 520
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 796435 2 2:1:7 EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1401
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 796435 2 . 2:1:12 EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code (Varant 2): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1436
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|