- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Marketed By – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Remastered At – Air Mastering
- Designed At – Gas Associates
- Arranged By – David Bowie
- Backing Vocals – Warren Peace
- Bass – George Murray
- Design [2016 Reissue Scanning And Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2), Mark Adams (11)
- Design [2016 Reissue] – Scott Minshall
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick
- Photography By [Booklet] – Steve Schapiro
- Piano – Roy Bittan
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Product Manager [Project Produced for Release For RZO Music] – Aisha Cohen
- Product Manager [Project Produced for Release For Warner Music] – Bethany Dawson, Nigel Reeve
- Remastered By – Ray Staff
- Remastered By [And] – Harry Maslin
- Vocals, Guitar, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Synthesizer [Moog], Mellotron – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1-5), Dimitri Tiomkin (tracks: 6), Ned Washington (tracks: 6)
2016 remaster, originally issued in box set Who Can I Be Now? [1974-1976]. US release issued separately in jewel case with 8-page booklet.
Originally ℗  The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd.
Remaster ℗ 2016 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd.
© 2017 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. The label copy information is subject of copyright protection.
© 2017 Parlophone Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0190295990299
- Matrix / Runout: 3 R2 219066 3-2 TEXT AH01 M0S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L247
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|