Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Nassau Coliseum
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Bass – George Murray
- Design [Package Design] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 6), Earl Slick (tracks: 1 to 6), Stacey Heydon (tracks: 7, 8)
- Keyboards – Tony Kaye (tracks: 7, 8)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph, Interior] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography By [Interior] – Jayne Fincher
- Piano – Roy Bittan (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Producer – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 6), Harry Maslin (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Recorded By – Bowie* (tracks: 1 to 6), Harry Maslin (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Saxophone – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Vocals – David Bowie, Warren Peace (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8)
Sound+Vision logo appears.
℗ 1991 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones Music/Mainman S.A., under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.© 1991 by Jones Music/Mainman S.A., under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Photography from the film "The Man Who Fell To Earth"
Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Hollywood, California
Digital mastering at Northeastern Digital Recording
Bonus tracks courtesy DIR Broadcasting.
All songs Jones Music America (ASCAP)/Chrysalis Songs (BMI)/Fleur Music (BMI).
All rights for the U.S. and Canada controlled by Chrysalis Music, Jones Music America and Screen Gems-EMI
Music except "Wild Is The Wind" Chappell & Co., Inc. (ASCAP). All rights for the U.S. and Canada controlled by Warner Chappell.
From inlay (rear):
(Live versions from Station To Station tour, recorded 3/23/1976 at Nassau Coliseum, Long Island)
Note: Refers to bonus tracks 7 & 8.
Made in UK
Track titles are written without any blanks (all in one word) on the inlay and the booklet.
The booklet folds out twice to a mini poster.
Track times for bonus tracks 7 and 8 are switched on the CD/inlay print compared to the booklet.
This is a later UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon with price code PM 520 on the back, and with SID codes.
Earlier UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon with price code PM 520 on the back, but without SID Codes.
Another earlier UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon, but without price code PM 520 on the back, and also without SID Codes.
Similar earlier UK & Europe version without price code PM 520 on the back, also without SID Codes, but without given manufacturer mentioned on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077779 643523
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1422
- Mould SID Code (Variation 3): ifpi 1438
- Mould SID Code (Variation 4): ifpi 1452
- Mould SID Code (Variation 5): ifpi 1423
- Mould SID Code (Variation 6): ifpi 1430
- Matrix / Runout: 796435 2 3: 1 : 3 EMI SWINDON IFPI L041
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): CDP 796435 2 AR 1:6:11 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3): 796435 2 . 2 :1:11: EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4): 796435 2 . 3 :3:2 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5): 796435 2 . 3 :2:2 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 6): 796435 2 . 3 :4:2 EMI SWINDON
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Price Code: PM: 520
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|