Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Nassau Coliseum
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Bass – George Murray (tracks: 7, 8)
- Design [Package Design] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Dennis Davis (tracks: 7, 8)
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar (tracks: 7, 8), Stacey Heydon (tracks: 7, 8)
- Keyboards – Tony Kaye (tracks: 7, 8)
- Mixed By – Jonathan Wyner (tracks: 7, 8)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph, From The Film "The Man Who Fell To Earth"] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography By [Interior] – Jayne Fincher, Steve Schapiro
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Remastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Vocals – David Bowie (tracks: 7, 8)
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8)
exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd. © 1991 by Jones Music / Mainman S.A., under exclusive
licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Hollywood, California.
Track 7 and 8 are live versions from Station To Station tour, recorded 3/23/1976
at Nassau Coliseum, Long Island.
Digital mastering at Northeastern Digital Recording.
Bonus tracks courtesy DIR Broadcasting.
Made in UK.
All songs Jones Music America (ASCAP) / Chrysalis Songs (BMI) / Fleur Music (BMI).
All rights for the U.S. and Canada controlled by Chrysalis Music, Jones Music America and Screen Gems-EMI
Music except "Wild Is The Wind" Chappell & Co., Inc. (ASCAP). All rights for the U.S. and Canada controlled by Warner Chappell.
Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
The booklet folds out twice to a mini poster.
Track titles are written without any blanks (all in one word) on the inlay and the booklet.
On booklet the track times for tracks 7 and 8 are switched around.
Total playing time 48:05.
UK & Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon.
Similar Europe version without given manufacturer mentioned on the release.
Another Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon, but with price code PM 520 on the back.
Later Europe version manufactured by EMI Swindon with price code PM 520 on the back, but also with SID codes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077779 643523
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CDP 796435 2 AR 1:3:5.EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDP 796435 2 AR 1:5:4.EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CDP 796435 2 AR 1:1.2.EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): CDP 796435 2 AR 1:1:1.EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): CDP 796435 2 AR 1:5:3 EMI SWINDON
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|