Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Largo Music Publishing
- Published By – Catherine Hinen Music
- Published By – Volta Music
- Published By – Patti Washington Music
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – The Design League
- Designed At – AGI (4)
- Artwork, Layout – The Design League
- Backing Vocals – Warren Peace
- Bass – George Murray
- Coordinator [Project Co-oordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Cover [Original Cover Design] – AGI (4)
- Cover [Original Front Cover Photography By] – Steve Schapiro
- Design [Re-package Designed By] – Kevin Cann
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick
- Guitar [Guitars], Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Mellotron, Synthesizer [Moog], Vocals [Vocal] – David Bowie
- Photography By [Booklet, Page 7] – Jayne Fincher
- Photography By [Booklet, Pages 5, 6, 11, 12] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Booklet, Pages: Cover, 3, 8/9, 14] – Steve Schapiro
- Piano – Roy Bittan
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5), Dimitri Tiomkin (tracks: 6), Ned Washington (tracks: 6)
Special thanks to Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Bill Zysblat and Christina Degaitis @ RZO Music, Inc., Eileen d'Arcy @ Isolar Enterprises, Inc., & Alan Edwards @ The Outside Organisation.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Tracks 1 - 5 Publisher:
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 6 Publisher:
North America - Lago Music Publishing o/b/o Catherine Hinen Music (ASCAP), Volta Music (ASCAP), Patti Washington Music (ASCAP).
Rest of World - Carlin Music Corp., BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
℗ 1976 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital Remaster ℗ 1999. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. © 1999 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1999 EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured by Toshiba EMI Ltd. Japan
Made in Japan
First Japanese release of newly remastered Station To Station album as part of The David Bowie Series
This is CD 9 of 17 in this series
Dates printed on back cover and back obi explanation:
99•10•14 = Japanese 1st release date of 1999 remastered album
99•9•20 = 1st international release date of 1999 remastered album
Ⓨ = mark used by RIAJ on music publications to indicate that content is of foreign origin
Ⓧ = This mark, along with a date, is used by the RIAJ on music publications to indicate the first date the item cannot be made available for rental
再 = this charachter (encircled) is used by various organizations on music and print publications to represent Japan's resale price maintenance system, usually followed with date and phrase " まで " (="until") indicate the first date the item can be returned for credit or sold at a discounted price.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed ; On obi only): 4 988006 775145
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988006775145
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (EU/int.Cat# Printed On Disc Only): (7243 521906 0 7)
- Other (Dates On Back Cover & Back Obi): 99•10•14 (99•9•20) ⓎⓍ 再01•10•13まで
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|