Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – EMI Music Japan Inc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Japan Inc
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Largo Music
- Published By – Catherine Hinen
- Published By – Volta Music
- Published By – Patti Washington Music
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – The Design League
- Designed At – AGI (4)
- Alto Saxophone – David Bowie
- Artwork – The Design League
- Backing Vocals – Warren Peace
- Bass – George Murray
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Cover [Original Cover Design] – AGI (4)
- Cover [Original Photography By] – Steve Schapiro
- Design [Original Cover] – AGI (4)
- Design [Re-package Designed By] – Kevin Cann
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, David Bowie, Earl Slick
- Layout – The Design League
- Liner Notes [Text In Japanese On Bowie in Japanese B&W Insert To Booklet] – Kaz Akaiwa
- Mellotron – David Bowie
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Page 7] – Jayne Fincher
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages 3, 8, 9, 14] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages 5, 6, 11, 12 ©] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Original Front Cover] – Steve Schapiro
- Piano – Roy Bittan
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Synthesizer [Moog] – David Bowie
- Tenor Saxophone – David Bowie
- Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5), Dimitri Tiomkin (tracks: 6), Ned Washington (tracks: 6)
Special thanks to Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Bill Zysblat and Christina Degaitis @ RZO Music, Inc., Eileen d'Arcy @ Isolar Enterprises, Inc., & Alan Edwards @ The Outside Organisation.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Tracks 1 - 5 Publisher:
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 6 Publisher:
North America - Lago Music Publishing o/b/o Catherine Hinen Music (ASCAP), Volta Music (ASCAP), Patti Washington Music (ASCAP).
Rest of World - Carlin Music Corp., BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
℗ 1976 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital Remaster ℗ 1999. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. © 1999 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1999 EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured by EMI Music Japan, Inc.
Made in Japan
This is 3rd reissue of 1999 digitally remastered release (TOCP-65313) under limited edition (available only through 3 months period) low budget series - this one is part of Great 100 series from 2008.
Dates printed on back cover and back obi explanation:
05•7•6 = date of first reissue (under low budget series) of 1999 release
99•9•20 = date of 1st international release of 1999 remastered album
Y = mark used by RIAJ on music publications to indicate that content is of foreign origin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed ; On Obi Only): 4 988006 831926
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988006831926
- Matrix / Runout: TOCP-65313 5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L154
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 28A2
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (int.Cat# Printed On Disc Only): (7243 521906 0 7)
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|