Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Largo Music
- Published By – Catherine Hinen
- Published By – Volta Music
- Published By – Patti Washington Music
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – The Design League
- Designed At – AGI (4)
- Alto Saxophone – David Bowie
- Artwork – The Design League
- Backing Vocals – Warren Peace
- Bass – George Murray
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Cover [Original Cover Design] – AGI (4)
- Cover [Original Photography By] – Steve Schapiro
- Design [Original Cover] – AGI (4)
- Design [Re-package Designed By] – Kevin Cann
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, David Bowie, Earl Slick
- Layout – The Design League
- Liner Notes [Text In Japanese On Bowie in Japanese B&W Insert To Booklet] – Kaz Akaiwa
- Mellotron – David Bowie
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Page 7] – Jayne Fincher
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages 3, 8, 9, 14] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages 5, 6, 11, 12 ©] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Original Front Cover] – Steve Schapiro
- Piano – Roy Bittan
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Synthesizer [Moog] – David Bowie
- Tenor Saxophone – David Bowie
- Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5), Dimitri Tiomkin (tracks: 6), Ned Washington (tracks: 6)
Special thanks to Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Bill Zysblat and Christina Degaitis @ RZO Music, Inc., Eileen d'Arcy @ Isolar Enterprises, Inc., & Alan Edwards @ The Outside Organisation.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Tracks 1 - 5 Publisher:
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 6 Publisher:
North America - Lago Music Publishing o/b/o Catherine Hinen Music (ASCAP), Volta Music (ASCAP), Patti Washington Music (ASCAP).
Rest of World - Carlin Music Corp., BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Barcode (Text on Obi): 4 943674 164134
Other Versions (5 of 155) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|