- Artwork By, Layout – The Design League
- Backing Vocals – Warren Peace
- Bass – George Murray
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Design [Original Cover] – AGI (4)
- Design [Re-package Design] – Kevin Cann
- Drums – Dennis Davis
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick
- Photography [Booklet Page 7] – Jayne Fincher
- Photography [Booklet Pages 3, 8, 9, 14] – Steve Schapiro
- Photography [Booklet Pages 5, 6, 11, 12] – © Mick Rock
- Photography [Original Front Cover] – Steve Schapiro
- Piano – Roy Bittan
- Producer – David Bowie, Harry Maslin
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Vocals, Guitar, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Synthesizer [Moog], Mellotron – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 5), Dimitri Tiomkin (tracks: 6), Ned Washington (tracks: 6)
Special thanks to Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Bill Zysblat and Christina Degaitis @ RZO Music, Inc., Eileen d'Arcy @ Isolar Enterprises, Inc., & Alan Edwards @ The Outside Organisation.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Tracks 1 - 5 Publisher:
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 6 Publisher:
North America - Lago Music Publishing o/b/o Catherine Hinen Music (ASCAP), Volta Music (ASCAP), Patti Washington Music (ASCAP).
Rest of World - Carlin Music Corp., BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1976 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. Digital remaster ℗ 1999 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. © 1999 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1999 EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured by Virgin Records America, Inc. Printed in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24352 19060 7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 166k
- Matrix / Runout: 72 4352190607RM: 2-1-7
Other Versions (5 of 167) View All
|APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||David Bowie||Station To Station (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA||APL1 1327, APLI-1327, APL1-1327||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53541||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-53541||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||David Bowie||Station To Station (Box, Ltd, Promo + CD, Album, Promo + CD, Album, Pr)||EMI Music France||none||France||2010||Sell This Version|
|64 7964354||David Bowie||Station To Station (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||64 7964354||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10141||David Bowie||Station To Station (CD, Album, RE, RM, Lon)||Rykodisc||RCD 10141||US||1991||Sell This Version|