|1||The Width Of A Circle||8:06|
|2||All The Madmen||5:38|
|3||Black Country Rock||3:34|
|5||Running Gun Blues||3:12|
|7||She Shook Me Cold||4:13|
|8||The Man Who Sold The World||3:57|
- Record Company – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – The Design League
- Artwork [Original US Cartoon Cover Artwork ; Booklet, Page 10] – Michael J. Weller
- Artwork, Layout – The Design League
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Cover [Original Front Cover Design & Photography By] – Keith MacMillan
- Cover [Original US Cartoon Cover Artwork (Booklet, Page 10) & Cartoon Cover Detail (Booklet, Page 7)] – Michael J. Weller
- Design [Inside Back Tray & Original European LP Centre-Spread Design] – Witt Hamburg
- Design [Original Front Cover Design] – Keith MacMillan
- Design [Re-package Designed By] – Kevin Cann
- Drums, Percussion – Mick Woodmansey
- Electric Bass, Piano, Guitar – Tony Visconti
- Engineer – Ken Scott
- Guitar, Vocals – Mick Ronson
- Illustration [Cartoon Cover Detail ; Booklet, Page 7] – Michael J. Weller
- Liner Notes [Text On Bowie In Japanese Booklet's Insert] – Kaz Aizawa
- Photography By [Front Cover, Booklet Pages: 2, 3, 6/7, 8/9, 11, 12, 14] – Keith MacMillan
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Remastered By [Digital] – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Remix – Tony Visconti
- Synthesizer [Moog Synthesizer] – Ralph Mace
- Vocals, Guitar, Stylophone – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie
Digital remaster ℗ 1999 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co. LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 1999 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co. LLC © 1999 EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured by: Toshiba-EMI Limited
TOCP-53505 / STEREO
Japanese low budget limited edition (available only through 3 months period) CD, released as part of Rock UK/US Series
Second Toshiba-EMI (later EMI Music Japan) repress of 1999 digitally remastered reissue (released in Japan with Cat# TOCP 65306) under various low budget (price: 1.500￥) series, each of them carries same barcode (4 988006 831803) & Cat# (TOCP-53529) but with different Obis. Artwork and packaging (jewel case, inserts, booklet, folded sheet with Japanese lyrics and text by Kaz Akiawa) are identical as in TOCP-65306 (except that all of them carrying TOCP-53529 Cat# instead of TOCP-65306)
Same as original 1999 release (TOCP-65306), this and other low budget releases are not enhanced.
Cat# (TOCP-53529): on obi, disc, spine, back booklet, back insert, Japanese text & lyrics spread sheet.
European / International Cat#: (7243 521901 0 2 ; on disc only)
Dates printed on back cover and back obi explanation:
05•7•6 = date of first reissue (under low budget series) of 1999 release
99•9•6 = date of 1st international release of 1999 remastered album
Y = mark used by RIAJ on music publications to indicate that content is of foreign origin
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
Recorded at Trident and Advision Studios, London.
Remixed at Trident Studios.
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London, 1999.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed ; On Obi Only): 4 988006 831803
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988006831803
- Matrix / Runout: TOCP-65306 3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L153
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 28S4
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (International Cat# ; On Disc Only): (7243 521901 0 2)
- Other (Dates On Back Cover & Back Obi): 05•7•6 (99•9•6) Y
Other Versions (5 of 176) View All
|SR-61325||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (LP, Album)||Mercury||SR-61325||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|7243 521901 0 2, 521 9010||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (CD, Album, Enh, RE, RM)||EMI, EMI||7243 521901 0 2, 521 9010||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TCEMC 3573, TC-EMC 3573||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||EMI, EMI||TCEMC 3573, TC-EMC 3573||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|SR-61325||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury||SR-61325||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|6338041||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (LP, Album, Unofficial, Gre)||Mercury (2)||6338041||UK||2015||Sell This Version|