|1||The Width Of A Circle||8:10|
|2||All The Madmen||5:43|
|3||Black Country Rock||3:37|
|5||Running Gun Blues||3:15|
|7||She Shook Me Cold||4:17|
|8||The Man Who Sold The World||4:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AF93456
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Warner Music
- Produced For – RZO Music
- Mastered At – Air Mastering
- Designed At – Gas Associates
- Designed At – davidbowie.com
- Copyright (c) – Keith McMillan
- Copyright (c) – The David Bowie Archive
- Artwork [Scanning And Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2), Mark Adams (11)
- Artwork [U.S. Cover Artwork] – Michael J. Weller
- Coordinator [Associate Project Coordinator] – Aisha Cohen
- Design [Album Designed By], Photography By [Album Photographed By] – Keef (4)
- Design [Reissue] – Scott Minshall
- Drums – Mick Woodmansey
- Electric Bass, Piano, Recorder – Tony Visconti
- Engineer – Eddie Offord*, Gerald Chevin, Ken Scott
- Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer [Moog], Recorder – Mick Ronson
- Producer, Remix – Tony Visconti
- Reissue Producer [Project Produced For Release By] – Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Jo Blair, Nigel Reeve
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – David Bowie
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Ralph Mace
- Transferred By [Transfers With Thanks Also To], Mastered By [Mastering With Thanks Also To] – John Webber
- Transferred By [Transfers], Mastered By [Mastering] – Ray Staff
- Vocals, Guitar, Stylophone, Harmonica – David Bowie
Released on Mercury SR 61325 in the U.S. on 4th November, 1970 and released on Mercury 6338 041 in the U.K. on 10th April, 1971.
Remixed at Trident Studios.
Recorded at Trident and Advision Studios, London.
All songs published by: North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI). Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Project produced for release by Nigel Reeve and Jo Blair for Warner Music and Henry Wrenn-Meleck for RZO Music.
Associate project coordinator: [...] for RZO Music.
Transfers and mastering at Air Mastering.
Design at Gas Associates, London, 2015.
Scanning and retouching by Mark Adams at davidbowie.com.
Inside back inlay photography: © 1970 Keith McMillan / The David Bowie Archive®.
All other images and memorabilia: The David Bowie Archive®.
Originally ℗1970 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd. Digital remaster ℗2015 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd. ©2015 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC.
©2015 Parlophone Records Ltd. A Warner Music Group company. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned EAN): 0825646283446
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
- Label Code: LC30419
- Matrix / Runout: 0825646288441 AF93456-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9744
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9704
Other Versions (5 of 189) View All
|SR-61325||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (LP, Album)||Mercury||SR-61325||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|7243 521901 0 2, 521 9010||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (CD, Album, Enh, RE, RM)||EMI, EMI||7243 521901 0 2, 521 9010||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TCEMC 3573, TC-EMC 3573||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||EMI, EMI||TCEMC 3573, TC-EMC 3573||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|SR-61325||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury||SR-61325||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10132||David Bowie||The Man Who Sold The World (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rykodisc||RCD 10132||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|