|A5||It Ain't Easy||2:58|
|B3||Hang On To Yourself||2:40|
|B6||Rock 'N' Roll Suicide||2:58|
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Titanic Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Published By – Titanic Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Produced At – Trident Studios
- Designed At – Main Artery Studio
- Arranged By [Arrangements] – David Bowie, Mick Ronson
- Artwork – Terry Pastor
- Bass – Trevor Bolder
- Drums – Mick Woodmansey
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Mick Ronson
- Photography By [Photographs] – Brian Ward (5)
- Producer – David Bowie, Ken Scott
- Saxophone [Sax], Guitar, Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – Bowie* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6), Ron Davies (tracks: A5)
Identifying features include Titanic Music publishing credit and no Mainman logo on the back of the sleeve.
Later issues have a Mainman publishing credit instead of Titanic and include a Mainman logo on the rear of the sleeve.
Front cover of this issue has derived from US artwork, and the RCA Victor logo and US catalogue number have been pasted over. It is possible to discern a large rectangular cover over, on which the UK details are place on top of. Look for lines that break./ not continuous. (Not to be confused with second issue cover, where JUST the catalogue number has been covered over and changed.)
First and second cat# on cover and label, third on inner sleeve.
A1 to A4, B1 to B6 - Titanic Music/Chrysalis Music
A5 - Rondor Music
A Gem Production
Ⓟ 1972 RCA Records
Manufactured by RCA Limited, England
ⓒ 1972 RCA Limited
Printed in England by Robert Stace
RCA Limited, Record Division, RCA House, Curzon Street, London W1
All songs ⓒ copyright 1971, 1972 by Titanic Music Limited/Chrysalis Music Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, variation 1): BGBS 0864 - 1E
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, variation 1): BGBS 0865 - 1E
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, variation 2): BGBS 0864 - 1E
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, variation 2): BGBS 0865 - 2E
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, variation 3): BGBS 0864 - 2E
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, variation 3): BGBS 0865 - 2E
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): BGBS 0864
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): BGBS 0865
Other Versions (5 of 275) View All
|RCA - 6050||David Bowie||The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (LP, Album)||RCA||RCA - 6050||Japan||1972||Sell This Version|
|CDP 79 4400 5||David Bowie||The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (DCC, Album)||EMI||CDP 79 4400 5||UK & Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4702, APRS-6814||David Bowie||La Ascendencia Y Caida De Ziggy Stardust Y Las Arañas De Marte (LP, Album, Unofficial, Cle)||RCA, RCA||LSP-4702, APRS-6814||Spain||2013||Sell This Version|
|PK 1932||David Bowie||The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (Cass, Album, Ora)||RCA||PK 1932||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|EMC 3577||David Bowie||The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||EMI||EMC 3577||UK & Europe||1990||Sell This Version|