David Bowie – Who Likes Pixies And Elves, Gnomes? Volume Two
All Media, Limited Edition, Numbered, Unofficial Release
|A1||She'll Drive The Big Car||5:43|
|A2||The Jean Genie||4:48|
|A4||I'm Afraid Of Americans||5:24|
|B2||White Light/White Heat||4:33|
|C3||All The Young Dudes||4:02|
|D1||Loving The Alien||5:20|
|D2||Never Get Old||4:13|
|D4||Bring Me The Disco King||7:57|
- Recorded At – Wembley Arena
- Artwork – Edmund Gross
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Gail Ann Dorsey
- Bass Guitar, Guitar – Mark Plati
- Drums – Sterling Campbell
- Guitar – Earl Slick, Gerry Leonard
- Keyboards, Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Catherine Russell
- Keyboards, Piano – Mike Garson
- Vocals, Guitar, Stylophone, Harmonica – David Bowie
tracks 2, 3 and 4 on side C and all side D which were recorded at Wembley Arena, 25th November 2003.
Full soundboard concert.
Limited to 500 numbered copies worldwide.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): FU! REX RAY FOREVER!
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side C): FU! REX RAY FOREVER!