Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Dan Hartman
|A2.1||Just A Gigolo
Written-By – Irving Caesar, Leonello Casucci
|A2.2||I Ain't Got Nobody
Written-By – Roger Graham, Spencer Williams (2)
Written-By – Brian Wilson
Written-By – John Sebastian, Zal Yanovsky
- Art Direction – Pete Angelus, Vigon Seireeni
- Backing Vocals – Carl Wilson (tracks: B1), Christopher Cross (tracks: B1), Edgar Winter (tracks: A1, A2)
- Bass – Willie Weeks (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Drums – John Robinson (2) (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Engineer – Jeff Hendrickson
- Engineer [Additional] – Mark Linett
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gary Rindfuss*, Tom Fouce
- Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: B2), Eddie Martinez (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Sid McGinnis (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Keyboards – Edgar Winter (tracks: A1, A2)
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – HW*
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Photography By [Cover] – Chris Simpson (3), Kazuyoshi Miyoshi
- Photography By [Innersleeve] – Raul Vega
- Producer – Ted Templeman
- Saxophone – Edgar Winter (tracks: A1, A2)
- Synthesizer – Brian Mann (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Edgar Winter (tracks: B1), James Newton Howard (tracks: B2)
Recorded and Mixed at The Power Station, New York and Lion Share Recording Studio, Los Angeles. Additional Recording at Amigo Studios, North Hollywood.
All four songs are covers:
"Easy Street" was originally written by Dan Hartman and performed by The Edgar Winter Group.
"California Girls" was originally written and performed by The Beach Boys.
"Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody" was originally made popular by Louis Prima and Keely Smith.
"Coconut Grove" was originally written and performed by The Lovin' Spoonful.
Catalog number on labels: 1-25222
Catalog number on spine: 9 25222-1 B
Catalog number on printed inner sleeve: 25222-1
Issued with custom dark blue and white inner sleeve featuring a photo of David Lee Roth on one side, credits on the other side.
Spine also reads: $5.99
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-25222-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992522212
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched): 1-25222-A-SH3 B-205580-SH3 SLM HW △8666
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched): 1-25222-B-SH3 B-205581-SH3 SLM HW △8666-X
- Matrix / Runout (A SIde stamped): Masterdisk a [Allied a]
- Matrix / Runout (B Side stamped): Masterdisk a [Allied a]
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|925 222-1||David Lee Roth||Crazy From The Heat (12", EP)||Warner Bros. Records||925 222-1||Europe||1985||Sell This Version|
|DAN 925222-1||David Lee Roth||Crazy From The Heat (12", EP)||Hed-Arzi||DAN 925222-1||Israel||1985||Sell This Version|
|17P2-2621||David Lee Roth||Crazy From The Heat (CD, EP, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||17P2-2621||Japan||1989||Sell This Version|
|1-25222, 9 25222-1 B, 25222-1||David Lee Roth||Crazy From The Heat (12", EP, SP )||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-25222, 9 25222-1 B, 25222-1||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|W4-25222||David Lee Roth||Crazy From The Heat (Cass, EP, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W4-25222||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|