Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – David Lee RothWritten-By – Billy Sheehan
Arranged By [Horns] – Steve VaiBacking Vocals – Gregg BissonetteWritten-By – Billy Field, Tom Price (3)
|4||Ladies' Nite In Buffalo?||4:08|
Percussion – Sammy FigueroaSynthesizer – Jesse Harms
Keyboards – Jesse HarmsWritten-By – John D. Loudermilk
|9||Bump And Grind||2:42|
Arranged By [Horns And Strings] – Jimmie HaskellBacking Vocals – The Waters FamilyElectric Piano – Jesse HarmsEngineer [Additional; Horns And Strings] – Lee HerschbergStrings – The Sid Sharp StringsWritten-By – D. Kay*, K . Gordon*
- Manufactured By – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Diamond Dave Music, Inc.
- Published By – SyVy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Co.
- Published By – Cedarwood Music
- Published By – Vogue Music
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Vigon Seireeni
- Backing Vocals – Billy Sheehan (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6), David Lee Roth (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6)
- Bass – Billy Sheehan
- Coordinator [Production] – Joan Parker
- Design Concept [Album Cover And Package Concept] – Roth*, Angelus*
- Drums – Gregg Bissonette
- Engineer – Jeff Hendrickson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Michael Bowman, Michael Christopher (2), Tom Size
- Guitar – Steve Vai
- Management – T.F.B. Management
- Mastered By [CDD Pre-mastering] – WCI Record Group
- Mastered By [Originally] – Howie Weinberg
- Other [Make Up] – Joanne Gair
- Other [Model] – Sue Bowser
- Other [Wardrobe] – Malissa Daniel
- Photography By [Album] – Raul Vega
- Producer – Ted Templeman
- Synthesizer – Jeff Bova (tracks: 1, 4)
- Vocals – David Lee Roth
- Written-By – David Lee Roth (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7 to 9), Steve Vai (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7 to 9)
Additional recording: Can-Am Recorders, Tarzana, California.
Originally mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
CDD pre-mastering by WCI Record Group.
Published by Diamond Dave Music, Inc./SyVy Music, Inc. ASCAP
Track 2 published by Cherry Lane Music/Diamond Dave Music, Inc. ASCAP
Track 3 published by Chappell Music, Co. ASCAP
Track 6 published by Cedarwood Music BMI
Track 10 published by Vogue Music BMI
© 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. ℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Manucfactured in Japan by The Vicor Company of Japan, Ltd.
Made in Japan.
Comes with an 8-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07599254702
- Matrix / Runout: 9-25470-2-U2E 14
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 77) View All
|9 25470-2||David Lee Roth||Eat 'Em And Smile (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25470-2||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|WX56C, 925 470-4||David Lee Roth||Eat 'Em And Smile (Cass, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WX56C, 925 470-4||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1-25470||David Lee Roth||Eat 'Em And Smile (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||1-25470||Guatemala||1986||Sell This Version|
|7599-25470-2||David Lee Roth||Eat 'Em And Smile (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-25470-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|23(1031)00006||David Lee Roth||Eat 'Em And Smile (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||23(1031)00006||Colombia||1987||Sell This Version|