Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Samson And Delilah
Arranged By – David MurrayWritten-By – Traditional
Written-By – B. Kreutzmann*, R. Weir*, J. Garcia*, P. Lesh*, R. Hunter*, R. McKernan*
|6||One More Saturday Night
Written-By – R. Weir*
|7||Shoulda Had Been Me
Written-By – R. Weir*, B. Cockburn*, M. Nash*
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – James Spaulding
- Arranged By [All Arrangements] – David Murray
- Bass – Fred Hopkins
- Copyist – Will Connell Jr.*
- Design [Graphic Design] – Rebellious Designs
- Drums – Renzell Merritt
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing] – Barbara Lipke
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Adam Blackburn
- Executive-Producer – Steve Plotnicki
- Guitar – Bob Weir (tracks: 7)
- Liner Notes – David Gans, Howard Mandel
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Organ [Hammond B3], Piano, Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Robert Irving III
- Photography By – Danny Miller (6)
- Producer – Herbie Miller
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jim Anderson
- Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – David Murray
- Trombone – Craig Harris (3)
- Trumpet – Hugh Ragin, James Zoller* (tracks: 3 to 5, 7), Omar Kabir (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
Mixed at Power Station Studios, NY, February 18-19, 1996.
Mastered at Foothill Digital, NY.
All selections published by Ice Nine Publishing, Inc./ASCAP, except "Shoulda Had Been Me" published by Blue Muse Publishing, Inc./ASCAP.
This high resolution recording is mastered from 20-bit digital sources.
© ℗ 1996 Astor Place Recordings LLC.
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 018515 400227
- Matrix / Runout: S TCD 4002 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8767