Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – George Massenburg Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Soundworks, New York
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Gravity Raincoat Music
- Published By – Johdan Music
- Published By – Sunset Burgundy Inc.
- Published By – Don Freeman Music
- Published By – Dennis Earl Music
- Published By – Hiatus Music
- Published By – Foghorn Music
- Published By – David Batteau Music
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Art Direction – Richard Seireeni
- Art Direction, Design – Christine Sauers
- Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Kohei Onishi
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Coordinator [Production] – Ilyce Weiner
- Drums – Omar Hakim
- Engineer [Assistant] – Barbara Rooney, Greg Mann*, Mike Morongell*, Rudy Hill (2), Wayne Yurglin*
- Engineer [Second] – Karat Faye
- Engineer, Mixed By – Howard Siegel
- Guitar – Michael Sembello
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Don Freeman
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Michael Halsband
- Producer – Robert Margouleff
- Saxophone – David Sanborn
Mixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA.
Recorded on the 3M 32 Track Digital System
Mixed to 1/2" Ampex ATR Analog System
Mastered at Precision Laquer
Labels have Warner Bros. logos in background. Rim text is in English and French and includes Birchmount Rd. address.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Back Cover): 07599-23650-1
- Rights Society (B1, B3): BMI
- Rights Society (A1 - A5, B1, B2, B4): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): 92-36501-A② A/C/N
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): 92-36501-B A/C/N
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B): Cinram Circle
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|9 23650-1, 1-23650||David Sanborn||As We Speak (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 23650-1, 1-23650||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|9 23650-2, D116660||David Sanborn||As We Speak (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.||9 23650-2, D116660||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|WB 56975, WB K 56 975, 23650-1||David Sanborn||As We Speak (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56975, WB K 56 975, 23650-1||Germany||1982||Sell This Version|
|604.7029||David Sanborn||As We Speak (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||604.7029||Brazil||1982||Sell This Version|
|1-23650, 9 23650-1||David Sanborn||As We Speak (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-23650, 9 23650-1||US||1982||Sell This Version|