|1||The Song Which Gives The Key To Perfection||5:56|
- Art Direction – David Sylvian, Yuka Fujii
- Artwork – Shinya Fujiwara
- Design [Tour Brochure And Merchandising Design] – Chris Bigg (2), V23
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineer] – Dave Kent
- Management [David Sylvian Is Managed Worldwide By] – Opium (Arts) Ltd., Richard Chadwick (2)
- Music By, Composed By – David Sylvian
- Photography By [Portraits] – Ingrid Sylvian, Kevin Westenberg, Yuka Fujii
The copyright in this recording owned by David Sylvian.
Made in England.
Interview © 2001 by David Sylvian.
Published by Opium (Arts) Ltd. © 2001
Published by Bravado International Group Ltd.
Manufactured by Jourdans of Exeter.
Printed in England.
Official tour book with CD released during the 'Everything & Nothing' tour. Packaged in DVD size hard-bound book type cover with 11 page glossy fold-out book inside and one CD disc. CD contains 2 music tracks and one interview (track 2), track titles are not provided inside book or printed on disc.
Information not provided on release:
"The Song Which Gives The Key To Perfection" (vocal track, verse from The Chandi Path)
"Interview" (The Majority Of The Trophies Interview)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LO56
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KA02
- Matrix / Runout: 19491 1081513
- Other: www.lynic.com