Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – Bruce Cockburn
|2||Love Will Save The Day
Mixed By – Byron Wong, Mark Makoway
|4||See You Fall
Mixed By – Byron Wong
|5||Hope (Tell Everyone)||3:29|
|6||Everything Is All Right By Me Now||3:07|
Mixed By – Byron Wong, Jeff Pearce (2)
Vocals – Tegan Quin
- Artwork By [Drawings And Artwork By] – Heather Schibli
- Drums – Troy Feener
- Engineer – Richard G. Benoit*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Inaam Haq, Sierra Negri
- Guitar – Gerry Finn, Jeff Smallwood, Jonathan Gallivan
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Jeff Pearce (2)
- Harmonica – Marty Stelnick
- Keyboards, Tambourine – Byron Wong
- Keyboards, Vocals – Kevin Young (2)
- Layout, Design – Sean Bryson
- Mastered By – Byron Wong
- Mixed By – Jeff Pearce (2) (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8 to 11)
- Percussion – Chris Taylor-Munro
- Photography By – Sabrina Usher
- Producer – Byron Wong, David Usher, Jeff Pearce (2)
- Trombone – Stephen Donald
- Trumpet – Michael White (6)
- Violin, Cello – Lindsey Hilliard
- Vocals – Julie Galiatsos*
- Vocals, Guitar – David Usher
Manufactured by MapleMusic Recordings and distributed by Universal Music Canada Inc.
The spoken word in "Love Will Save The Day" is from Gloria Steinem's "Address to the Women of America" and is used by the permission of Gloria Steinem.
The sample in "Long Goodbye" is taken from Le Tigre "Fake French" and is used under the Creative Commons Sampling Plus License.
The drums and some of the band recorded at Cherry Beach Sound in Toronto. The engineer was Richard G. Benoit, assisted by Inaam Haq and Sierra Negri. The rest of the album was recorded at Jeff's and Byron's.
No songwriting credits are listed.