Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork – Darken Art
- Bass – Cell Phons (tracks: B1 to B3), Dany Dead (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums – Dell Phons (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Drums, Vocals – Dany Dead (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar – Bell Phons (tracks: B1 to B3), El Phons (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Layout [Cover] – Elias Fecher, Marco Gemmet
- Mastered By – Ph!l!pp Schweidler* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By, Mixed By [Wixxed By] – Lars Lüttge (tracks: A1, A2), Simon Allert (tracks: A1, A2)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Embalming Theatre (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Photography By [Dead Band Photo] – Dead?!?*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gregor Indergand (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals – Al Phons (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars] – Dany Dead (tracks: A1, A2)
Track A2: Live at "Nürnberg Deathfest" 20.11.2010.
Embalming Theatre recorded and mixed at Hedgehog Studio in May 2010 in Schattdorf UR. Mastered at Department of Noise.
"Exhumed For Reanimation" - March 2007/ Pakistan: A mentally ill man dug up his father's corpse and took it home in a hijacked ambulance. He tried to reanimate the skeleton.
"Deep Frozen Mama" - April 2005/Wisconsin: Police found bombs, TNT, guns and his deep frozen mama in a man's house.
"Repulsive Supper-ation" - January 2008/ Germany: Bizarre meat-manufacture - they used tons of rotten meat full of mould and pustules to produce sausages! Cheers!
Black version limited to 300 copies.
Issued with a folded papersleeve, a white innersleeve in a generic poly sleeve with an Embalming Theatre sticker. Barcode is not directly printed on the release. It has been added to some copies as a post-manufacturing variation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): P.I.U. # 151 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): P.I.U. # 151 B
- Barcode: 4024572559144