- Artwork – Mackintóxico
- Mastered By – Helder Nelson* (tracks: E1 to F7), Joe Fossard (tracks: A1 to B8), Jorge Cervantes (tracks: C1 to D6), Pedro Gonçalves (tracks: E1 to F7)
- Mixed By – Dominique Borde (tracks: C1 to D6), Helder Nelson* (tracks: E1 to F7), John Mallison (tracks: A1 to B8), Pedro Gonçalves (tracks: E1 to F7)
- Photography By [Cover And Inside Photo] – Norberto "Ramona"*
- Photography By [Photos By] – Rita Carmo
- Producer – Dead & Company, Helder Nelson* (tracks: E1 to F7)
- Recorded By – Dead Combo (2) (tracks: A1 to B8, C1 to D6), Helder Nelson* (tracks: E1 to F7)
- Written-By [Tunes By] – Pedro Gonçalves (tracks: A1 to E6, F2 to F7), Tó Trips (tracks: A1 to E6, F2 to F7)
Recorded between 5th and 11th January 2004
at Monte da Figueira, Zambujeira do Mar.
Mixed at Bebop Studio.
Mastered at Bebop Studio.
VOL. II - QUANDO A ALMA NÃO É PEQUENA
Recorded at ZDB in the summer of 2005.
Mixed at Praça das Flores Studio.
Mastered at Cervantes Studio.
Recorded at Bracarena, Centro de Experimentação Artística
and Cinema São Jorge, Lisbon in 2008.
Mastered in Bunker Studio.
Compilation of the first three records from Dead Combo for the first time in vinyl.
Triple vinyl in triple gatefold.
Limited first press of 500 copies - May 2012
Limited second press of 300 copies - 25 November 2013
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 609330 130224