Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Created By] – Mark Spybey
- Artwork [Formatted By] – David Babbitt
- Artwork [Scans] – Doug Anderson (12)
- Engineer – Gerald Belanger
- Mastered By – Chris Green*
- Performer [Dead Voices On Air Are] – Mark Spybey, Sheldon Drake
- Performer [For The Purpose Of This Recording Dead Voices On Air Were Augmented By] – Christopher Drost, Gerald Belanger, Heiki Sillaste, Sheldon Drake
- Producer – Mark Spybey
Title taken from a poem of Samuel Beckett: "How hollow heart and full of filth thou art" (Samuel Beckett: "Collected Poems, 1930-1978", John Calder, London 1984).
Recorded live to DAT at Nice and Smooth in Toronto, Ontario. Thursday and Friday, March 28th and 29th 1996. With no overdubs.
Produced at 302-Watershed, Vancouver, BC. Canada Kill#28
Mastered at Alien Soundscapes, Inc.
Printed in Canada.
Made in USA.
'Heart' is misspelt on spine as 'Hart'.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0-17046-98582-6
- Barcode (String): 017046985826
- Matrix / Runout: INV00058 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1636