|1||The Fake And Detached||6:00|
|2||Cindy Tells Me...*||8:43|
|3||Welcome Home, Little Birds||3:22|
|4||You And The Devil Blues||6:10|
|5||Sugar Got A Cocaine Heart||3:35|
|6||The Grandest Of Streets||7:45|
|7||The Dole Of Liars||5:08|
- Distributed By – EFA – EFA 14859-2
- Bass – Matt Valentine
- Cello – Charles Curtis
- Cover – Alorenz Berlin*
- Drums, Percussion, Harmonium, Computer, Effects, Performer [O'tonics] – Tim Barnes
- Engineer [Track And Mix At Misc Locations] – Dean Roberts
- Engineer [Track And Mix At Quakebasket] – Roland Alley, Tim Barnes
- Engineer [Track And Mix At Studio Pass] – Leslie Lavelanet, Paul Geluso
- Guitar, Guitar [Prepared], Vocals, Piano, Computer, Effects [Processing], Electronics, Viola, Organ, Cymbal [Hi-hats] – D.M. Roberts*
- Mixed By [Final Mix], Mastered By, Edited By – Dean*, Tim*
- Producer – Dean Roberts, Tim Barnes
Additional recording and post production at Quakebasket, NYC
Produced for Formacentric/Quakebasket
Final mix/master/edit: 6th/7th of Decmber 1999
DDD and some A
The track divisions are for random access reference and airplay purposes.
It is intented that the recording be perceived in its entirety, or within 2 divisions: the first being index 1, the second beginning at index 2.
Part a, b, c (tracks 1-3)
Part d, e, f, g (tracks 4-7) [see images]
All material C and P Dean Roberts/formacentric 1999 (ASCAP) and Mille Plateaux.
Made in France
Fold-out cardboard sleeve packaging.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 18751 48592 1
- Label Code: LC 10585